Phoenix Comicon is kicking off and while the world is concerned about a firearm arrest at the show, the people on the ground are just annoyed about the props restrictions now imposed.
What we need is a distraction! Such as a look at some of the booths at the show. Specifically, the booth known as Scripted Hollow at booths 1591 and 1593 which, as they say, will make Custom Fan Gear for you, right there, right now.
They will take any image you can find online and make t-shirts, mugs, bottles, etc from it. They say “Be Creative”. But that seems to mean “Use Other People’s Creative”.
I’m sure the artists exhibiting at the show will take this offer to their heart.
Thanks to Wannabe Press across the way at booth 1590 for sending in the photos. Why not talk to them and ask what they think of Scripted Hollow?
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018