Phoenix Comicon is kicking off and while the world is concerned about a firearm arrest at the show, the people on the ground are just annoyed about the props restrictions now imposed.
What we need is a distraction! Such as a look at some of the booths at the show. Specifically, the booth known as Scripted Hollow at booths 1591 and 1593 which, as they say, will make Custom Fan Gear for you, right there, right now.
They will take any image you can find online and make t-shirts, mugs, bottles, etc from it. They say “Be Creative”. But that seems to mean “Use Other People’s Creative”.
I’m sure the artists exhibiting at the show will take this offer to their heart.
Thanks to Wannabe Press across the way at booth 1590 for sending in the photos. Why not talk to them and ask what they think of Scripted Hollow?
- Power Ranger Jason David Frank Responds To Being Target Of Heavily Armed Suspect At Phoenix Comicon
- Lex Luthor Gets an Upgrade in Justice League #2 (SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018
- Poison Ivy Swears Off Mind Control – Before Engaging in Mind Control (Damage #6 Spoilers) - June 20, 2018
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics September 2018 Solicits – Stranger Things, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Olivia Twist, Call of Duty Zombies 2, War Bears, Gamma and Joe Golem - June 20, 2018