Earlier we talked about Game Freak hiring, and now it looks like Square Enix is looking for some good people to join their development team. Right now on their job site, you can apply for a level planner, battle planner, and multiple designer and artist roles for the remake of Final Fantasy VII.
You can check out all the awesome messages people from the dev team have left on the site encouraging prospective applicants to join the Business Division 1, who will be in charge of making the game.
We should note that you’re probably going to be moving to Japan on your own dime if you get the job, and you’ll probably be spending a lot of time on it since no official date — or even release year — has been announced for the game. But if you think you got the skills to improve on a game that launched a million creative careers and inspired works, now’s the time to apply!
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018