Earlier we talked about Game Freak hiring, and now it looks like Square Enix is looking for some good people to join their development team. Right now on their job site, you can apply for a level planner, battle planner, and multiple designer and artist roles for the remake of Final Fantasy VII.
You can check out all the awesome messages people from the dev team have left on the site encouraging prospective applicants to join the Business Division 1, who will be in charge of making the game.
We should note that you’re probably going to be moving to Japan on your own dime if you get the job, and you’ll probably be spending a lot of time on it since no official date — or even release year — has been announced for the game. But if you think you got the skills to improve on a game that launched a million creative careers and inspired works, now’s the time to apply!
- Activision Responds to Lack of Captions in Spyro Reignited Trilogy - November 19, 2018
- Voice Actor Alludes to a Motral Kombat Currently Being Made - November 19, 2018
- Half-Life Remake Black Mesa Receives a New Trailer - November 19, 2018
- THQ Nordic Shows Off the Intro to Darksiders III - November 19, 2018
- NIS America Introduces All Four Characters for The Princess Guide - November 19, 2018