Earlier we talked about Game Freak hiring, and now it looks like Square Enix is looking for some good people to join their development team. Right now on their job site, you can apply for a level planner, battle planner, and multiple designer and artist roles for the remake of Final Fantasy VII.
You can check out all the awesome messages people from the dev team have left on the site encouraging prospective applicants to join the Business Division 1, who will be in charge of making the game.
We should note that you’re probably going to be moving to Japan on your own dime if you get the job, and you’ll probably be spending a lot of time on it since no official date — or even release year — has been announced for the game. But if you think you got the skills to improve on a game that launched a million creative careers and inspired works, now’s the time to apply!
- FACEIT to Host UK’s Biggest Esports Tournament at SSE Arena Wembley - February 22, 2018
- SMITE Pro League and SMITE Console Series Become Mixer Exclusives - February 22, 2018
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI - February 22, 2018
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters - February 21, 2018
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - February 21, 2018