Verdun has a pretty loyal fanbase, and why shouldn’t it? Blackmill went to great lengths with the resources they had to make an authentic World War One shooter. Now it appears the game will be receiving a much-needed DLC expansion coming later this year called “Tannenberg.” The expansion will focus on the Eastern Front between 1914-1918, with the involvement of the German Empire, the Russian Army, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire as they move into Eastern Europe and Western Asia. YouTuber Westie got a chance to look over the materials available at this time to give you a better idea about the modes and maps that are on the way as we patiently wait for it to come out in the later half of 2017.
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018