Verdun has a pretty loyal fanbase, and why shouldn’t it? Blackmill went to great lengths with the resources they had to make an authentic World War One shooter. Now it appears the game will be receiving a much-needed DLC expansion coming later this year called “Tannenberg.” The expansion will focus on the Eastern Front between 1914-1918, with the involvement of the German Empire, the Russian Army, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire as they move into Eastern Europe and Western Asia. YouTuber Westie got a chance to look over the materials available at this time to give you a better idea about the modes and maps that are on the way as we patiently wait for it to come out in the later half of 2017.
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018