Verdun has a pretty loyal fanbase, and why shouldn’t it? Blackmill went to great lengths with the resources they had to make an authentic World War One shooter. Now it appears the game will be receiving a much-needed DLC expansion coming later this year called “Tannenberg.” The expansion will focus on the Eastern Front between 1914-1918, with the involvement of the German Empire, the Russian Army, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire as they move into Eastern Europe and Western Asia. YouTuber Westie got a chance to look over the materials available at this time to give you a better idea about the modes and maps that are on the way as we patiently wait for it to come out in the later half of 2017.
- Nintendo Brings the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Poster to Life - November 11, 2018
- Microsoft Announces Keyboard and Mouse Games Coming to Xbox One - November 11, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Will Be Getting Competitive with “The Arena” - November 10, 2018
- PUBG Officially Announces It Will Be Added to Xbox Game Pass - November 10, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off Void Mode and Teases More to Come - November 10, 2018