Verdun has a pretty loyal fanbase, and why shouldn’t it? Blackmill went to great lengths with the resources they had to make an authentic World War One shooter. Now it appears the game will be receiving a much-needed DLC expansion coming later this year called “Tannenberg.” The expansion will focus on the Eastern Front between 1914-1918, with the involvement of the German Empire, the Russian Army, and the Austro-Hungarian Empire as they move into Eastern Europe and Western Asia. YouTuber Westie got a chance to look over the materials available at this time to give you a better idea about the modes and maps that are on the way as we patiently wait for it to come out in the later half of 2017.
- Dark Souls Remastered Gets a New Launch Trailer from Bandai Namco - May 23, 2018
- Madmind Studio Shows Off the New Ultra-Hard Mode in Agony - May 23, 2018
- Dungeons & Dragons Introduces a New Scary Foe in The Oblex - May 23, 2018
- Twitch is Airing a 7-Week Classic Doctor Who Marathon - May 23, 2018
- Quantic Dream Releases Their First Short Film for Detroit: Become Human - May 22, 2018