We are just a little over a week away from the release of Wonder Woman and we’re all getting a little antsy. The first of some fan screenings were last night and thus far things sound very positive.
However, that doesn’t mean it’s absolutely going to be good. One thing I think we can say is going to be good, with certainty, is that the soundtrack by Rupert Gregson-Williams. Warner Bros. has released two songs from the soundtrack and the first is likely the song that will play over the credits. It’s by Sia featuring Labrinth and it’s called “To Be Human.” Sia has a fantastically unique voice and sound so it’s refreshing to see her here instead of a pop star everyone has heard of.
The second is a composition piece of Gregson-Williams and it’s beautiful. It sounds a bit like a less depressing version of the Hans Zimmer Gladiator soundtrack before Zimmer’s finger got stuck on the DOM button. It’s called “Angel in the Wing”.
The Wonder Woman official soundtrack will be released the same day as the movie on June 2, 2017. The OST apparently doesn’t suck so now we’d like the movie to follow suit.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018