Remember back in January when we first saw that Super Bowl ad for the Nintendo Switch? Of course you do! It had that Imagine Dragons song that just. Wouldn’t. Stop.
Anyway, while that ad cost Nintendo a pretty penny to produce and get across your TV screens, the shown experience of what the Switch could and couldn’t do was pretty underwhelming at the time. It wasn’t until we got it in our hands that we could actually see what it did.
Well, a Russian YouTuber called Юзя (Juzik in English) has created a video that shows off the power of the Nintendo Switch and where it can go, which includes skydiving! Let me repeat that for you, because it bares repeating: They took a Nintendo Switch skydiving for an ad that no one paid them for just to show off what it can do. It’s worth the two minutes to watch, as it was all filmed in Moscow to a cool Donkey Kong remix.
If Nintendo doesn’t hire these guys to make a new ad in the future, they’re missing out on some great talent.
- Could The Nintendo Switch Be Getting 'Call of Duty: WW2'?
- Nintendo Is Selling Empty 'Splatoon 2' Switch Boxes In Japan
- Check Out Nintendo's Special 'Splatoon 2' Version Of The Switch
- Nintendo Boasts #1 Game And Console Sold In April 2017
- Mega Man 11 Reminded Us We Love the Series and Need Practice - June 17, 2018
- Playing Resident Evil 2 Remastered at E3 Creeped Us Out Hardcore - June 17, 2018
- Octopath Traveler is a “Finished Product” and Won’t Receive DLC - June 17, 2018
- Shooting Everything We Can Forever in Our Demo of Starlink - June 17, 2018
- The Shanghai Dragons Finish Overwatch League With a 0-40 Record - June 17, 2018