Remember back in January when we first saw that Super Bowl ad for the Nintendo Switch? Of course you do! It had that Imagine Dragons song that just. Wouldn’t. Stop.
Anyway, while that ad cost Nintendo a pretty penny to produce and get across your TV screens, the shown experience of what the Switch could and couldn’t do was pretty underwhelming at the time. It wasn’t until we got it in our hands that we could actually see what it did.
Well, a Russian YouTuber called Юзя (Juzik in English) has created a video that shows off the power of the Nintendo Switch and where it can go, which includes skydiving! Let me repeat that for you, because it bares repeating: They took a Nintendo Switch skydiving for an ad that no one paid them for just to show off what it can do. It’s worth the two minutes to watch, as it was all filmed in Moscow to a cool Donkey Kong remix.
If Nintendo doesn’t hire these guys to make a new ad in the future, they’re missing out on some great talent.
- Could The Nintendo Switch Be Getting 'Call of Duty: WW2'?
- Nintendo Is Selling Empty 'Splatoon 2' Switch Boxes In Japan
- Check Out Nintendo's Special 'Splatoon 2' Version Of The Switch
- Nintendo Boasts #1 Game And Console Sold In April 2017
- Overwatch Shows Off the Artwork That Went Into Brigitte - March 17, 2018
- Nintendo Will Fix the Common Blade Bug in Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s Next Update - March 17, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018