On nights when I don’t sleep, such as last night, I’ll sometimes break down and grab an energy drink on my way out the door. In this case I was at Third Eye Comics, saw this on the shelf, and figured “OK why not.” I’m a Star Trek fan, and I do write about nerdy food. So this clearly fits the bill. After chilling it in the fridge, I grabbed it for a midday pick-me-up. For starters, the design on the can is awesome; it’s subtle. The taste is also pretty good. It’s a berry flavor, kind of syrupy, but really not bad at all. I’d buy a six pack of this. One can set me back $3, but that’s about the same for a Red Bull, too.
The drink didn’t exactly jolt me awake. but I felt less groggy, so I could get through the day. I’ve only seen this at my local comic shop, but you can find them on Amazon.
- Nerd Food: Sonic The Hedgehog Speed Energy Drink
- Nerd Food: Make Your Own Webbing (And Eat It, Too) With Spider-Man String Cheese!
- Nerd Food: Transformers Roll Out! Transformers Slush From Sonic
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018
- Uniqlo’s Doraemon x Murakami Line is a Match Made in Kawaii Heaven - May 19, 2018
- ThinkGeek is Celebrating Geek Week All Week Long! - May 19, 2018