Game Freak, or as you may better know them, the developer of Pokémon, are currently in search of a new team member to help develop a 3DS RPG game. According to the Japanese version of eCareer, this listing says they’re looking for a 3D-focused programmer to work on an RPG, with no further details added.
Obviously one would assume they’re looking for someone to work on a new Pokémon game. But considering how soon we just got Pokémon Sun and Moon, it seems unlikely they’d be jumping the gun this soon to develop the next series without the current games getting some breathing room and added content. Plus, Game Freak isn’t only known for Pokémon games. The company has made titles in recent years like HarmoKnight, Tembo the Badass Elephant, and Giga Wrecker. It also could all just be a ruse as the company recently hired a program director specifically for Switch game development. All things are a wait-and-see kind of thing, but if you think you got the chops, we encourage you to apply!
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018