This is the exclusive retailer cover by Miguel Mercado for our friends at Yesteryear Comics in San Diego. There’s going a tonne of these to launch the new Robotech comic from Titan Comics in July, with their FOC tomorrow. Though, with the comic written by Brian Wood, there may have been some artists who suddenly found they were washing their hair.
Chris Thompson, ex of Bleeding Cool and now Titan Brand Manager, has been talking about what Titan are planning with the series, emphasising how he is a proper fan (honest!) and how they are planning to tell new stories, expanding the details of the Robotech world and crafting a new mystery.
Go on, listen to his Antipodean tones…
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018