This is the exclusive retailer cover by Miguel Mercado for our friends at Yesteryear Comics in San Diego. There’s going a tonne of these to launch the new Robotech comic from Titan Comics in July, with their FOC tomorrow. Though, with the comic written by Brian Wood, there may have been some artists who suddenly found they were washing their hair.
Chris Thompson, ex of Bleeding Cool and now Titan Brand Manager, has been talking about what Titan are planning with the series, emphasising how he is a proper fan (honest!) and how they are planning to tell new stories, expanding the details of the Robotech world and crafting a new mystery.
Go on, listen to his Antipodean tones…
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – “And Now We Have a Horse Race” as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018