This is the exclusive retailer cover by Miguel Mercado for our friends at Yesteryear Comics in San Diego. There’s going a tonne of these to launch the new Robotech comic from Titan Comics in July, with their FOC tomorrow. Though, with the comic written by Brian Wood, there may have been some artists who suddenly found they were washing their hair.
Chris Thompson, ex of Bleeding Cool and now Titan Brand Manager, has been talking about what Titan are planning with the series, emphasising how he is a proper fan (honest!) and how they are planning to tell new stories, expanding the details of the Robotech world and crafting a new mystery.
Go on, listen to his Antipodean tones…
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018