We’ve seen the covers for the EW covers featuring Game of Thrones stars Sophie Turner, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Kit Harington, and Maisie Williams. Now we have the behind-the-scenes pictures of the cast leading up to the covers from Entertainment Weekly and a video with the cast talking about what the Starks would do they got to have a night in.
A girl (Maisie Williams) visits craft services with Needle in hand. Stick a bag of chips with the pointy end!
The King in the North (Kit Harington) broods among the cables between takes…
If you require the Lady of Winterfell (Sophie Turner), she’ll be in her trailer…
Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) in his frequent position…
Okay, time to get serious. The Starks are not to be messed with.
Game of Thrones returns to HBO on July 16, 2017.
- Game Of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers In Costume Design Featurette?
- House Stark Reunited On EW's 'Game Of Thrones' Covers
- Game Of Thrones Author George R. R. Martin And Jon Snow Actor Kit Harington Don't Think Highly Of Donald Trump
- New 'Game Of Thrones' Trailer Promises War
- 7 New Photos From Game Of Thrones Season 7
- 9 New Character Posters for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Gindelwald - September 24, 2018
- Birds of Prey Film Gets a Early 2020 Release Date - September 24, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2: 3 New Promos Tease the Mutant Divide - September 21, 2018
- New TV Spot for The Nutcracker and the Four Realm Teases the Characters - September 21, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: New Images, Matt’s Darkness, New and Returning Characters - September 21, 2018