Doug Cockle, who you may know best as Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series, has returned to Victor Vran to voice the game’s titular character in his console debut. Victor Vran: Overkill Edition will be released on June 2 for PC, PS4 and XB1, featuring the “Fractured Worlds” and “Motörhead: Through the Ages” additions as DLC. Along with the announcement, Wired Productions gave us a lovely video to show with it about Cockle voicing the character. Kinda cool to see him return to the role as his voice gave so much more to the game back in 2015.
- Victor Vran: Overkill Edition Receives a Nintendo Switch Trailer
- Another Port Filled With Villains To Slay: We Review 'Victor Vran: Overkill Edition'
- The Town of Light Gets A Release Date For Consoles
- Watch The Live-Action Trailer For The Town Of Light
- On The Making Of A Motörhead Game
- SML Podcast -Talking Blowfish Studios, Gunscape, and MAGFest
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018