Bushwick looks like an interesting little action independent movie from Cooties directors Cary Murnion and Jonathan Milot. Collider revealed three posters for the upcoming movie. Dave Bautista is a rising star and this looks like another movie where he gets to show was a commanding screen presence he can be.
Summary: Two people – twenty-year-old Lucy (Brittany Snow) and war veteran Stupe (Dave Bautista) – who meet while leaving a Brooklyn train station at the same time. As they exit, they find themselves in the middle of a war zone, because their neighborhood is under attack by black-clad military soldiers who are part of a group trying to secede from the United States of America. Together they decide to cross the treacherous five blocks of Bushwick to get Lucy back to her grandmother.
Bushwick will be released on August 25, 2017.
- Is Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Dave Bautista Angling For A WWE Return?
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Dave Bautista Trashes WWE On Talk Is Jericho Podcast
- GOTG2 Star Dave Bautista Wants You To Know There's Nothing Weird About Drax Makeup Removal Process
- Report: Former WWE Wrestler And GOTG2 Star Dave Bautista Joins Sly Stallone's Escape Plan Sequel
- Dave Bautista Joins Jodie Foster In New Film Hotel Artemis
- Daredevil Season 3: First Poster Teases Darkness - September 19, 2018
- New Behind-the-Scenes Featurette for Bad Times at the El Royale - September 15, 2018
- Longtime James Bond Writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade Have Turned in a Script Treatment for Bond 25 - September 15, 2018
- New IMAX Poster for Venom Features Exclusive Art - September 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Filmmakers Tease the Final Goodbyes - September 14, 2018