Bushwick looks like an interesting little action independent movie from Cooties directors Cary Murnion and Jonathan Milot. Collider revealed three posters for the upcoming movie. Dave Bautista is a rising star and this looks like another movie where he gets to show was a commanding screen presence he can be.
Summary: Two people – twenty-year-old Lucy (Brittany Snow) and war veteran Stupe (Dave Bautista) – who meet while leaving a Brooklyn train station at the same time. As they exit, they find themselves in the middle of a war zone, because their neighborhood is under attack by black-clad military soldiers who are part of a group trying to secede from the United States of America. Together they decide to cross the treacherous five blocks of Bushwick to get Lucy back to her grandmother.
Bushwick will be released on August 25, 2017.
- Is Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Dave Bautista Angling For A WWE Return?
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Star Dave Bautista Trashes WWE On Talk Is Jericho Podcast
- GOTG2 Star Dave Bautista Wants You To Know There's Nothing Weird About Drax Makeup Removal Process
- Report: Former WWE Wrestler And GOTG2 Star Dave Bautista Joins Sly Stallone's Escape Plan Sequel
- Dave Bautista Joins Jodie Foster In New Film Hotel Artemis
- New Trailer for the Upcoming Thriller Searching - June 22, 2018
- New Ant-Man and the Wasp Featurertte Plus a New TV Spot - June 22, 2018
- Operation Finale Releases an Official Poster and 2 Images - June 22, 2018
- Amber Heard Talks About What “Excited” Her About the Role of Mera in Aquaman - June 22, 2018
- A Movie Based on Korean-American Superhero Silk is in Early Development at Sony - June 22, 2018