Yesterday, Bleeding Cool brought attention to the amount of Ultimate Universe characters currently running around the Prime Marvel universe, ramping up ahead of Ultimates2 #100 in August.
But it turns out there may be more than we thought.
We have The Maker pretending to be the Prime Mister Fantastic to The Thing in today’s Infamous Iron Man, and he might have gotten away with it too, if he wasn’t in his Maker costume on the cover of the issue.
And over at X-Men Blue, we get a new member, the Ultimate Wolverine Son, Jimmy Hudson and a reminder that the young X-Men made the Ultimate trip…
But there’s more. Final page spoilers anyone?
— Jack Fisher (@MarvelMaster616) May 24, 2017
Oh, we knew. Looks like there’s an underground railroad of refugees from the now-destroyed Ultimate Universe.
You know, if Marvel did want to do a political storyline again, the Marvel Universe dealing with a lot of parallel versions of its own citizens turning up, after leaving a world almost exactly like it… you know, I’d read that.
X-Men Blue #4 and Infamous Iron Man #8 are published today.
- Will The Ultimate Universe Return Full-Time In August?
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For August 2017 - And Which Comics Are Missing...
- “Weaponized Nostalgia”: Marvel’s Approach to Redefining The X-Men And Inhumans With ResurrXion
- The Future Of The Marvel Universe In 2017 (SPOILERS)
- Joe Quesada On His Career, Unmarrying Spider-Man And His Plans For World Domination
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018