Vanity Fair has released a nice new batch of images for Star Wars: The Last Jedi from their upcoming issue, and drop some major reveals in the process. Notably, we have our first look at characters played by Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern. Dern plays “a prominent officer in the Resistance named Vice Admiral Holdo”, according to Star Wars: The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson, and Del Toro is “a ‘shady character’ of unclear allegiances… who goes unnamed in the film but is called DJ … You’ll see—there’s a reason why we call him DJ.”
Check out much more at Vanity Fair.
- The Trailer For Guillermo Del Toro’s ‘The Shape Of Water’ Is Coming Soon
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Four New Vanity Fair Cover Images Give Us A Good Look At Characters And Cast
- Star Wars:The Last Jedi Trailer Given A Facelift For Those Who Remember What VHS Was Like
- Rian Johnson Approves Of 8-Bit Version Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer
- Rian Johnson Asked J.J. Abrams To "Do Him A Solid" And Change The Ending Of The Force Awakens
- Daisy Ridley On Star Wars The Last Jedi Rough Cut Reactions: "It's Different"
- "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" Poster is EVERYTHING WE COULD HAVE WANTED
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer Has Arrived - "It's Time For The Jedi... To End"
- Warner Bros Presentation Live Blog at Cinemacon - April 24, 2018
- Deadpool 2: New Cable, Domino, and Deadpool Posters from Cinemacon - April 23, 2018
- Another Take on The Hollywood Reporter Piece on Stan Lee’s Situation #StandByStan - April 10, 2018
- Why Do Russian Trolls Hate The Alienist? - April 4, 2018
- Is the Media Getting Suckered into Making Roseanne a Serious Post-Trump Presidential Candidate? - April 2, 2018