Chances are if you’re a Star Wars fan, you’ll be celebrating the 40th anniversary all year long. Chances are you’ll be buying a lot of stuff too. Luckily for everyone Disney is rolling out even more Star Wars merchandise via The Disney Store, so fans will have a chance to visit the online store or their local mall to check out the items. For the most part, Disney does release quality products. Prices will range from $14-$250 for the items. I personally am looking forward to the Tsum Tsum set, but that bronze Luke and Leia statue is uh, kind of ugly. I’m also digging the lithograph set, which I would proudly frame and display in my home. I hope Disney releases more vintage international posters, those are seriously cool. The merchandise will be available for purchase May 25th, just in time for any Memorial Day Weekend sales Disney may have! May the force be with your wallet.
- There's No News On The Next Star Wars Anthology Film Yet, But Maybe There Will Be Next Month
- This Is The Merchandise You're Looking For: Star Wars at Disney Springs!
- LEGO Star Wars Summer Sets Have Started To Hit Stores, Here Is A Look At The Bounty Hunter Battle Pack
- 'Star Wars' Merchandise Goes Beyond T-Shirts And Toys, To Grills, Blenders, Toasters, Luggage, And The Coveted Death Star Popcorn Popper
- First Look At Star Wars: The Last Jedi Merchandise From Disney At Celebration
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018