Chances are if you’re a Star Wars fan, you’ll be celebrating the 40th anniversary all year long. Chances are you’ll be buying a lot of stuff too. Luckily for everyone Disney is rolling out even more Star Wars merchandise via The Disney Store, so fans will have a chance to visit the online store or their local mall to check out the items. For the most part, Disney does release quality products. Prices will range from $14-$250 for the items. I personally am looking forward to the Tsum Tsum set, but that bronze Luke and Leia statue is uh, kind of ugly. I’m also digging the lithograph set, which I would proudly frame and display in my home. I hope Disney releases more vintage international posters, those are seriously cool. The merchandise will be available for purchase May 25th, just in time for any Memorial Day Weekend sales Disney may have! May the force be with your wallet.
- There's No News On The Next Star Wars Anthology Film Yet, But Maybe There Will Be Next Month
- This Is The Merchandise You're Looking For: Star Wars at Disney Springs!
- LEGO Star Wars Summer Sets Have Started To Hit Stores, Here Is A Look At The Bounty Hunter Battle Pack
- 'Star Wars' Merchandise Goes Beyond T-Shirts And Toys, To Grills, Blenders, Toasters, Luggage, And The Coveted Death Star Popcorn Popper
- First Look At Star Wars: The Last Jedi Merchandise From Disney At Celebration
- An Ode to Corey Graves’s Perfect Pompadour - May 23, 2018
- A Very Excited Alexa Bliss and Mike Rome Visit Disneyland Paris - May 23, 2018
- Lana #1! The Ravishing Russian Sets Her Sights on Money in the Bank - May 23, 2018
- The Miz Tries to Psych Out The New Day in SmackDown Live Opener - May 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Birthday Cake Ice Cream at Disney World’s Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - May 22, 2018