Yarr, me mateys! Feast ye eyes on this fine collection from Kohls!
OK, sorry. I’ll stop with the pirate jargon. If you’re really into the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and really want to show off your fandom, Kohl’s has answered your prayers. That being said, the clothing is wildly uninspired and frankly boring. Just look at some of the women’s clothing.
Wow, I’m so impressed by these generic-looking items! They totally remind me of the Disney franchise! The men’s collection fares a little better.
The real winner of this line is actually the makeup collection. Lorac makes some fantastic items, and I’m a fan of their eyeshadows — they blend flawlessly. The blue lipstick and lip gloss are also a nice addition, as you can really achieve that dead pirate look.
I guarantee Hot Topic or another similar retailer will have a better Pirates line coming out soon. Hell, even The Disney Store will do better. Save your money, or just buy the cosmetics.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Salazar's Revenge Or Dead Men Tell No Tales, Reviewed
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Was Headed Towards A Female Villain, Until Johnny Depp Squashed It
- 'Pirates 5' Has Been Kidnapped And Disney Won't Pay The Ransom
- What Bleeding Cool Said Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Would Be About... In 2013
- Yes, Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Has A Post-Credits Scene, But Not What Has Been Reported Elsewhere
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018