Yarr, me mateys! Feast ye eyes on this fine collection from Kohls!
OK, sorry. I’ll stop with the pirate jargon. If you’re really into the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and really want to show off your fandom, Kohl’s has answered your prayers. That being said, the clothing is wildly uninspired and frankly boring. Just look at some of the women’s clothing.
Wow, I’m so impressed by these generic-looking items! They totally remind me of the Disney franchise! The men’s collection fares a little better.
The real winner of this line is actually the makeup collection. Lorac makes some fantastic items, and I’m a fan of their eyeshadows — they blend flawlessly. The blue lipstick and lip gloss are also a nice addition, as you can really achieve that dead pirate look.
I guarantee Hot Topic or another similar retailer will have a better Pirates line coming out soon. Hell, even The Disney Store will do better. Save your money, or just buy the cosmetics.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Salazar's Revenge Or Dead Men Tell No Tales, Reviewed
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Was Headed Towards A Female Villain, Until Johnny Depp Squashed It
- 'Pirates 5' Has Been Kidnapped And Disney Won't Pay The Ransom
- What Bleeding Cool Said Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Would Be About... In 2013
- Yes, Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Has A Post-Credits Scene, But Not What Has Been Reported Elsewhere
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018
- You Can Now Check Bus Wait Times on the My Disney Experience App - June 19, 2018
- Dolph Ziggler Shocks All with a Stunning Win Over Seth Rollins - June 19, 2018
- Monday Night RAW Opens with Ronda Rousey Laying Waste to Everyone - June 19, 2018
- Who Says Your Bathroom Can’t Be Magical? Check Out Basin Soaps - June 19, 2018