Yarr, me mateys! Feast ye eyes on this fine collection from Kohls!
OK, sorry. I’ll stop with the pirate jargon. If you’re really into the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and really want to show off your fandom, Kohl’s has answered your prayers. That being said, the clothing is wildly uninspired and frankly boring. Just look at some of the women’s clothing.
Wow, I’m so impressed by these generic-looking items! They totally remind me of the Disney franchise! The men’s collection fares a little better.
The real winner of this line is actually the makeup collection. Lorac makes some fantastic items, and I’m a fan of their eyeshadows — they blend flawlessly. The blue lipstick and lip gloss are also a nice addition, as you can really achieve that dead pirate look.
I guarantee Hot Topic or another similar retailer will have a better Pirates line coming out soon. Hell, even The Disney Store will do better. Save your money, or just buy the cosmetics.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Salazar's Revenge Or Dead Men Tell No Tales, Reviewed
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Was Headed Towards A Female Villain, Until Johnny Depp Squashed It
- 'Pirates 5' Has Been Kidnapped And Disney Won't Pay The Ransom
- What Bleeding Cool Said Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Would Be About... In 2013
- Yes, Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Has A Post-Credits Scene, But Not What Has Been Reported Elsewhere
- Nerd Food: Alice in Wonderland Brew from Pureblend Tea - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018