Square Enix’s massive hit, Final Fantasy XV, has been working as a live-game for some time now, and the May update that hit last night is no different. The May update includes some new vanity items for Noctis as well as a recipe for “stinky tofu” which, yeah, I’m just not going to touch that. The recipe was included based on player suggestions from Taiwan.
Noct’s new outfit is pretty classy considering some of the things we’ve seen him wear. I’m still jealous that I won’t be able to get that stupid Cup Noodle hat, tbh, but these are some pretty sweet threads all considered. And they’re free through the Xbox and PlayStation stores on May 30th.
The tofu, I could probably live without.
Oh, and also included in the update is a survey. Kind of a weird inclusion, but we’ll take it. All Games Delta made the find earlier today saying, “Also as part of the update, the development team has created an in-game survey available today until next month’s update for players to provide feedback on future game updates and DLC.”
The options for new content range from improved Armiger abilities, to new playable characters like Lunafreya and Cor, to story content like Ifrit’s Betrayal and The World of Ruin. Players are tasked with choosing the content that they would most like to see added to Final Fantasy XV in future updates, with those items that receive many votes being included.
Voting ends at the end of June, so you have some time to decide just what content you want to see in the game next.
- Third-Person Shooter Mode: That's What 'Final Fantasy XV' Was Missing?
- FFXIV's New Screenshots Show Off Updates To Each Job And A 360 View Of Ala Mhigo
- Deathgarden Announces Closed Beta Test Coming in Late June - May 25, 2018
- EA Will Hold the FIFA eWorld Cup in London This Year - May 25, 2018
- BBC Three to Broadcast the ESL One Birmingham DOTA 2 Major - May 25, 2018
- EA Announces Madden NFL 19 to Launch in August - May 25, 2018
- Here’s 55 Minutes of Gameplay from Vampyr - May 24, 2018