Square Enix has been having a lot of fun showing off a ton of screenshots and video for FFXIV‘s June Stormblood update, and this latest batch are no exception. The new batch of screenshots include glimpses at the new abilities for each of the game’s jobs. It looks like Mechanist gets a flamethrower, White Mages get the ability to literally pull allies out of the line of fire, Summoners actually get to summon something other than their pets, and Warriors finally get the ability to jump to a target like Dark Knights and Monks alongside a new enrage mode. I’m pretty excited to try that one out for myself when the expansion hits. Don’t even get me started on the changes to Paladin – magic and actual damage moves? Yeah, that’s awesome.
But the real stars of the show are the new Red Mage and Samurai jobs. Red Mage looks even more impressive than ever, with a ton of incredible skills, and some awesome melee combat actions. And Samurai, well, not only do they look like every anime samurai come to life, they’ve also got the ability to incorporate magic into their devastating DPS moves. Which is pretty sick.
These all come from the latest Job Trailer, which you can watch below.
And before you go picking your jaw up off the ground, you can also take a 360 tour of Ala Mhigo on the game’s official Facebook page.
Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood goes live on June 26th, with early access for those who pre-ordered the collector’s edition hitting two weeks beforehand.
- FFXV's May Update Gives You Stinky Tofu And Wants To Know Which DLC You Want To See Next
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Opens Registration For Its Paris Fan Festa
- The Theme For FFXIV: Stormblood Is Gorgeous, Naturally
- Here Are More Screenshots And Concept Art For FFXIV
- Victorian-Fantasy XCOM Alder’s Blood Launches on Kickstarter - February 24, 2018
- Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter: World’s Event Roadmap - February 24, 2018
- Next Week’s DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Adds Ultra Instinct Goku - February 24, 2018
- Twitch Studios Announces Premiere Date for Game Show ‘Stream On’ - February 24, 2018
- Fear Effect Sedna to Release in March on PC and Console - February 24, 2018