Tonight we get the culmination of not only the fifth season, but of five years of Arrow.
From those first moments when we saw a scraggly-bearded Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) shoot a flaming arrow to signal a passing boat, to now, we’ve watched two stories: The story of young Oliver becoming the Hood and the story of the Hood becoming the Green Arrow. Both have been five year journeys and the use of regular flashbacks made the series unique.
But now, those flashbacks have caught up to where the series started as the battle between Oliver and Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) comes to a head. And we get the return of Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett), the man who began training Oliver on Lian Yu so many years ago.
I’ll be live tweeting tonight’s finale at 8 p.m. PST over on @BC_DCTV; you can join in on the conversation there or you can follow along below.
- Stephen Amell Raises $35k With His Muscles On American Ninja Warrior
- What Is Oliver Willing To Give Slade For His Help?
- Oliver Must Race Against Time To Save His Team And His Son
- Did Stephen Amell Come Across A Celebrity That Faked Their Death?
- Arrow's Malcolm Merlyn Has A Decision To Make
- Arrow Season Finale Extended Trailer Includes Captain Boomerang
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018