In the current DC Comics, Superman and Lois Lane are a married couple, with a son, Jonathan. They have been aged compared to their recent appearance but no one seems to notice anymore, as reality has been rewritten.
You know, it’s not just the comics that can do that.
Teri Hatcher, who played Lois in Lois & Clark in the nineties, and then boomed with Desperate Housewives in the noughties, tweeted,
— Teri Hatcher (@HatchingChange) May 23, 2017
She had returned to DC Comics TV playing Lois Lane’s mother, Ella Lane in Smallville, and then Queen Rhea of Daxam in Supergirl.
Well, what of Dean Cain, Clark Kent and Superman in Lois & Clark? Well, he also returned to Smallville as Dr Curtis Knoz/Vandal Savage, and had a more substantial role in Supergirl as her foster father Jeremiah Danvers. But would he join Teri in such a plan?
I'm in. 😁👍🏼 https://t.co/fRxrVjtDsK
— Dean Cain (@RealDeanCain) May 23, 2017
So… who wants to make this happen…?
- Supergirl Finale Caps A Remarkable Second Season
- Supergirl Cast Promotes Wonder Woman Release, Shows Off Cool Boots In New TV Spot
- Supergirl Season Finale - Live Blog
- Superman VS Supergirl Is Going To Leave Some Scars
- Teri Hatcher Joins Supergirl Cast, We Spoil It For You (Click Here)
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018