In the current DC Comics, Superman and Lois Lane are a married couple, with a son, Jonathan. They have been aged compared to their recent appearance but no one seems to notice anymore, as reality has been rewritten.
You know, it’s not just the comics that can do that.
Teri Hatcher, who played Lois in Lois & Clark in the nineties, and then boomed with Desperate Housewives in the noughties, tweeted,
— Teri Hatcher (@HatchingChange) May 23, 2017
She had returned to DC Comics TV playing Lois Lane’s mother, Ella Lane in Smallville, and then Queen Rhea of Daxam in Supergirl.
Well, what of Dean Cain, Clark Kent and Superman in Lois & Clark? Well, he also returned to Smallville as Dr Curtis Knoz/Vandal Savage, and had a more substantial role in Supergirl as her foster father Jeremiah Danvers. But would he join Teri in such a plan?
I'm in. 😁👍🏼 https://t.co/fRxrVjtDsK
— Dean Cain (@RealDeanCain) May 23, 2017
So… who wants to make this happen…?
- Supergirl Finale Caps A Remarkable Second Season
- Supergirl Cast Promotes Wonder Woman Release, Shows Off Cool Boots In New TV Spot
- Supergirl Season Finale - Live Blog
- Superman VS Supergirl Is Going To Leave Some Scars
- Teri Hatcher Joins Supergirl Cast, We Spoil It For You (Click Here)
- Daily LITG – 23rd September 2018 – Still Bubblin’ - September 23, 2018
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018