Torment: Tides Of Numenera has been out for a couple months now, and already we’ve got a free update that makes exploring the game even more awesome. A new party member has been added called Oom, who is a living artifact that shapeshifts and looks like sentient slime. The update also includes a new in-game encyclopedia called the Voluminous Codex that can help you discover and give context to the places and people you’re encounter. There are some other materials like updates to fix the bugs, revised crisis, a new questline and better XP on the console versions. Check out the trailer below to see more, and have fun exploring.
- Torment: Tides Of Numenera Is Getting A Major Update Which Will Provide Some Much Needed Console Support
- Brian Fargo Founder Of Interplay And InXile Entertainment Will Be Retiring
- Standing In Awe Of 'Torment: Tides Of Numenera'
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018