Rapper and movie star Ice Cube was a guest on the Late Late Show with James Corden last week, and he dropped a major clue as the future of the Friday franchise, according to websites desperate for something to write about on a slow Sunday afternoon who are willing to take offhand comments and spin them off into a full-fledged news story. Asked about a fourth film in the franchise, which saw its last entry with 2002’s Friday After Next, Cube told host Corden:
We’re working on one right now. We’re gonna call it Last Friday.
There’s no other details on the movie at this time, but if it is the final film in the franchise as the title implies, one wonders whether Chris Tucker will return for one final outing. Tucker didn’t return for the two sequels to 1995’s Friday, which is kind of insulting when you think about the fact that he did like seventeen Rush Hours.
- Shaft... We're Just Talking About A Reboot
- Updated Christmas Carol To Feature Ice Cube As Scrooge
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018