We are just three days from The Flash season finale and the showdown between Flash and Savitar. But is it the type of showdown we would expect from a Flash finale? Lots of speeding around with yellow and blue lightning and the occasional slow motion punch…maybe not. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
There will be an ultimate showdown with Savitar in the finale, but their [battle] isn’t probably quite what you’re expecting. Just because [Savitar] is a version of Barry, it doesn’t play out exactly as people would expect.
So, they’re going to solve their differences over a vigorous chess match? Thumb-wrestling? An 8 Mile-style rap battle? I know: A high-speed version of Roshambo.
The Flash finale airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. EST on the CW.
- Crossing The Finish Line - Season Finale Of The Flash
- The Flash Season Finale - Live Blog
- CW Releases Synopsis For The Flash Season Four
- 10 Images From The Flash Season Finale
- What Will Be Will Be - Savitar Gets What He Wants
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018