We are just three days from The Flash season finale and the showdown between Flash and Savitar. But is it the type of showdown we would expect from a Flash finale? Lots of speeding around with yellow and blue lightning and the occasional slow motion punch…maybe not. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
There will be an ultimate showdown with Savitar in the finale, but their [battle] isn’t probably quite what you’re expecting. Just because [Savitar] is a version of Barry, it doesn’t play out exactly as people would expect.
So, they’re going to solve their differences over a vigorous chess match? Thumb-wrestling? An 8 Mile-style rap battle? I know: A high-speed version of Roshambo.
The Flash finale airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. EST on the CW.
- Crossing The Finish Line - Season Finale Of The Flash
- The Flash Season Finale - Live Blog
- CW Releases Synopsis For The Flash Season Four
- 10 Images From The Flash Season Finale
- What Will Be Will Be - Savitar Gets What He Wants
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018