We are just three days from The Flash season finale and the showdown between Flash and Savitar. But is it the type of showdown we would expect from a Flash finale? Lots of speeding around with yellow and blue lightning and the occasional slow motion punch…maybe not. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
There will be an ultimate showdown with Savitar in the finale, but their [battle] isn’t probably quite what you’re expecting. Just because [Savitar] is a version of Barry, it doesn’t play out exactly as people would expect.
So, they’re going to solve their differences over a vigorous chess match? Thumb-wrestling? An 8 Mile-style rap battle? I know: A high-speed version of Roshambo.
The Flash finale airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. EST on the CW.
- Crossing The Finish Line - Season Finale Of The Flash
- The Flash Season Finale - Live Blog
- CW Releases Synopsis For The Flash Season Four
- 10 Images From The Flash Season Finale
- What Will Be Will Be - Savitar Gets What He Wants
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018