When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018