When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017