When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- Moonstone Brings The Avenger: Double Feature to Stores This September - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Mysterious Girl and Her Big Mistake - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: What Happened to the Season Finale Big Bad Tease? - May 23, 2018
- Captain Marvelous: Zachary Levi Joins Amazon Studios’ Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Kara and Mon-El Speed Off to Meet [Spoiler] - May 23, 2018