When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Switching To The NFC East - July 25, 2017
- ‘The Magicians’ Gets Ready For The Voyage Of The Muntjac - July 25, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017