When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017