When word came out that Lucifer was being adapted as a television series, I never really thought that stunts and fights scenes would be a big part of the show. But then again, there’s Mazikeen (Lesley-Ann Brandt), who kicks some major ass on a regular basis. Brandt says her request to the writers for season two were more scenes with her fighting. The video below shows both Brandt and Lucifer himself Tom Ellis going through fight coordination for the series.
Lucifer airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox.
- NFL Post Mortem – the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs - January 15, 2018
- Tennessee Titans Part Ways with Mike Mularkey After Playoff Elimination - January 15, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Brainiac 5 Introduces Himself to Kara - January 15, 2018
- Anna Paquin, Steve Buscemi, and Terrence Howard Talk ‘Electric Dreams’ - January 15, 2018
- Prime Gives Us a First Look at Britannia with David Morrissey and Kelly Reilly - January 15, 2018