We just got a little more insight as to the character and the plot behind Star Wars Battlefront II. Lucasfilm creative executive Steve Blank and EA Motive game director Mark Thompson sat down to discuss the game in the latest video from EA and DICE, giving some insights into “The Story of an Imperial Soldier.” The game will explore the events of the Star Wars universe from an Imperial point of view between Return Of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, as you play as Iden Versio who believes in the good in the Empire and what it can do for the galaxy. It’s an awesome concept that I personally can’t wait to play, but we’ll see how it all shakes out in the coming months as we learn more about the game.
- Gamescon Will Feature New Battles From 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- We Will See Star Wars: Battlefront II's Assault On Theed Live Next Weekend
- Laser League Gets A New Trailer Before Betas Start This Weekend - January 22, 2018
- Hyperbolic Magnetism Releases Teaser Trailer For Beat Saber - January 22, 2018
- We Finally Get A Look At The Saw Killer In Dead By Daylight - January 22, 2018
- Check Out The Full List Of Leaked Trophies For Monster Hunter: World - January 22, 2018
- South Korean Overwatch Hackers May Be Headed To Prison - January 22, 2018