We just got a little more insight as to the character and the plot behind Star Wars Battlefront II. Lucasfilm creative executive Steve Blank and EA Motive game director Mark Thompson sat down to discuss the game in the latest video from EA and DICE, giving some insights into “The Story of an Imperial Soldier.” The game will explore the events of the Star Wars universe from an Imperial point of view between Return Of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, as you play as Iden Versio who believes in the good in the Empire and what it can do for the galaxy. It’s an awesome concept that I personally can’t wait to play, but we’ll see how it all shakes out in the coming months as we learn more about the game.
- ‘The Sims 4’ Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall - July 24, 2017
- Kang The Conqueror Debuts In ‘LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2’ - July 24, 2017
- ‘Dying Light’ Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content - July 24, 2017
- Win These Custom Prints From ‘Valerian: City of Alpha’ - July 24, 2017
- Walmart Kills Pre-Orders For Super NES Classic Edition - July 24, 2017