We just got a little more insight as to the character and the plot behind Star Wars Battlefront II. Lucasfilm creative executive Steve Blank and EA Motive game director Mark Thompson sat down to discuss the game in the latest video from EA and DICE, giving some insights into “The Story of an Imperial Soldier.” The game will explore the events of the Star Wars universe from an Imperial point of view between Return Of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, as you play as Iden Versio who believes in the good in the Empire and what it can do for the galaxy. It’s an awesome concept that I personally can’t wait to play, but we’ll see how it all shakes out in the coming months as we learn more about the game.
- Gamescon Will Feature New Battles From 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- We Will See Star Wars: Battlefront II's Assault On Theed Live Next Weekend
- FACEIT to Host UK’s Biggest Esports Tournament at SSE Arena Wembley - February 22, 2018
- SMITE Pro League and SMITE Console Series Become Mixer Exclusives - February 22, 2018
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI - February 22, 2018
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters - February 21, 2018
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - February 21, 2018