We just got a little more insight as to the character and the plot behind Star Wars Battlefront II. Lucasfilm creative executive Steve Blank and EA Motive game director Mark Thompson sat down to discuss the game in the latest video from EA and DICE, giving some insights into “The Story of an Imperial Soldier.” The game will explore the events of the Star Wars universe from an Imperial point of view between Return Of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, as you play as Iden Versio who believes in the good in the Empire and what it can do for the galaxy. It’s an awesome concept that I personally can’t wait to play, but we’ll see how it all shakes out in the coming months as we learn more about the game.
- Gamescon Will Feature New Battles From 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- We Will See Star Wars: Battlefront II's Assault On Theed Live Next Weekend
- Video Game Voice Actor Strike May Be Coming To An End - September 25, 2017
- The Complete Notes To The 1.0.3 Patch For ‘Destiny 2’ - September 25, 2017
- Capcom Bringing In New ‘Street Fighter V’ Skins For Halloween - September 25, 2017
- Sony Shows Off New Titles With Latest PlayStation 4 Ad - September 25, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Head Reveals New Zombie Images From ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’ - September 25, 2017