You’d think after all the hype surrounding Destiny 2 yesterday, there’d be nothing but great news coming from Bungie and Blizzard about the upcoming game. Well… not so much for Nintendo users a Bungie rep has confirmed that the game will not be coming to the Nintendo Switch.
In an interview with IGN, project lead Mark Noseworthy confirmed the news that they had no announcements about the Switch at the time, and when pressed on the subject for the future, he has this to say:
“I think it’s pretty unrealistic, given we’re an online-only game, right? The Switch, because it’s a portable – and I love my Switch, I’ve got Breath of the Wild here, I’ve got it with me. It’s incredible, I love the console, but in terms of where it’s at, I don’t want leave anyone with the possibility of, like, ‘it’s a thing we’ll consider, maybe next year.’ There’s no plans right now for Switch.”
Destiny 2 will still be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 8, you just won’t be seeing a Nintendo Switch version now, or probably any time in the future.
- The 'Destiny 2' Beta Date Will Be Announced At E3
- A Whole New World! Latest 'Destiny 2' Trailer Shows Off New Planets
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Will be Taxing You When You Die - March 22, 2018