You’d think after all the hype surrounding Destiny 2 yesterday, there’d be nothing but great news coming from Bungie and Blizzard about the upcoming game. Well… not so much for Nintendo users a Bungie rep has confirmed that the game will not be coming to the Nintendo Switch.
In an interview with IGN, project lead Mark Noseworthy confirmed the news that they had no announcements about the Switch at the time, and when pressed on the subject for the future, he has this to say:
“I think it’s pretty unrealistic, given we’re an online-only game, right? The Switch, because it’s a portable – and I love my Switch, I’ve got Breath of the Wild here, I’ve got it with me. It’s incredible, I love the console, but in terms of where it’s at, I don’t want leave anyone with the possibility of, like, ‘it’s a thing we’ll consider, maybe next year.’ There’s no plans right now for Switch.”
Destiny 2 will still be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 8, you just won’t be seeing a Nintendo Switch version now, or probably any time in the future.
- The 'Destiny 2' Beta Date Will Be Announced At E3
- A Whole New World! Latest 'Destiny 2' Trailer Shows Off New Planets
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Crate DX – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Nintendo is Now Selling Dockless Switch Consoles in Japan - May 23, 2018
- This Board Needs Decoration: We Review Wizkids’ Pools & Pillars Set - May 23, 2018
- TT Games is Teasing That Something LEGO DC Comics is On The Way - May 23, 2018
- You Can Now Play Rocketeer in Fortnite as the Jetpack Has Arrived - May 23, 2018