You’d think after all the hype surrounding Destiny 2 yesterday, there’d be nothing but great news coming from Bungie and Blizzard about the upcoming game. Well… not so much for Nintendo users a Bungie rep has confirmed that the game will not be coming to the Nintendo Switch.
In an interview with IGN, project lead Mark Noseworthy confirmed the news that they had no announcements about the Switch at the time, and when pressed on the subject for the future, he has this to say:
“I think it’s pretty unrealistic, given we’re an online-only game, right? The Switch, because it’s a portable – and I love my Switch, I’ve got Breath of the Wild here, I’ve got it with me. It’s incredible, I love the console, but in terms of where it’s at, I don’t want leave anyone with the possibility of, like, ‘it’s a thing we’ll consider, maybe next year.’ There’s no plans right now for Switch.”
Destiny 2 will still be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 8, you just won’t be seeing a Nintendo Switch version now, or probably any time in the future.
- The 'Destiny 2' Beta Date Will Be Announced At E3
- A Whole New World! Latest 'Destiny 2' Trailer Shows Off New Planets
- ‘The Sims 4’ Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall - July 24, 2017
- Kang The Conqueror Debuts In ‘LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2’ - July 24, 2017
- ‘Dying Light’ Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content - July 24, 2017
- Win These Custom Prints From ‘Valerian: City of Alpha’ - July 24, 2017
- Walmart Kills Pre-Orders For Super NES Classic Edition - July 24, 2017