With the one-year anniversary of Overwatch on the way, Blizzard has released details about the start of Competitive Season 5. Season 4 will wrap up on May 28, and with only couple days of breathing room, Season 5 will launch on May 31, PDT, the rewards for Season 4 being added on June 1.
Provided you actually completed your placement matches, you’ll you’ll receive the Season 4 spray icon, and the top 500 players in each region will receive an extra player icon and animated spray. Below are the list of CP rewards you’ll receive that can go toward buying the special gold skins.
- SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP
- SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP
- SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP
- SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP
- SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP
- SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP
- SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP
- 'Overwatch' Will Be Fixing An Accidental Nerf To Reinhardt
- Check Out This Fireworks Display A Player Created In ‘Breath Of The Wild’ - May 29, 2017
- Colin Furze Shows Off His Latest Invention: The Game Console Microwave - May 28, 2017
- Victor “Punk” Woodley Wins ELeague Street Fighter V Invitational - May 28, 2017
- Killing Jason In The Friday The 13th Game Is A Convoluted Mess - May 28, 2017
- Nintendo Quietly Delivers The Ban Hammer On 3DS Hackers & Mods - May 28, 2017