As we’ve mentioned before, there’s some pretty serious promotion planned for certain comic book stores to become “Hydra-ized” in celebration of Secret Empire.
Just as in Secret Empire, the United States Of America has been transformed by Hydra into a fascist state with many of its familiar elements changing — and introducing Hydra Youth — so participating comic book stores will also be transformed to promote the series.
We’ve seen the T-shirts staff will be wearing. But in talking to a non-participating retailer, I heard that those who are will change their own store logos to be more Hydra-like. Change or name? Change of font? Skulls everywhere? I don’t know.
Conceivably, could we get Forbidden Hydra, Hydratown Comics, Golden Hydra or Hydraworld Comics?
Regardless, local signmakers could be in for a boom in business soon.
Just remember, looking at those Hydra logos…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018