As we’ve mentioned before, there’s some pretty serious promotion planned for certain comic book stores to become “Hydra-ized” in celebration of Secret Empire.
Just as in Secret Empire, the United States Of America has been transformed by Hydra into a fascist state with many of its familiar elements changing — and introducing Hydra Youth — so participating comic book stores will also be transformed to promote the series.
We’ve seen the T-shirts staff will be wearing. But in talking to a non-participating retailer, I heard that those who are will change their own store logos to be more Hydra-like. Change or name? Change of font? Skulls everywhere? I don’t know.
Conceivably, could we get Forbidden Hydra, Hydratown Comics, Golden Hydra or Hydraworld Comics?
Regardless, local signmakers could be in for a boom in business soon.
Just remember, looking at those Hydra logos…
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017