As we’ve mentioned before, there’s some pretty serious promotion planned for certain comic book stores to become “Hydra-ized” in celebration of Secret Empire.
Just as in Secret Empire, the United States Of America has been transformed by Hydra into a fascist state with many of its familiar elements changing — and introducing Hydra Youth — so participating comic book stores will also be transformed to promote the series.
We’ve seen the T-shirts staff will be wearing. But in talking to a non-participating retailer, I heard that those who are will change their own store logos to be more Hydra-like. Change or name? Change of font? Skulls everywhere? I don’t know.
Conceivably, could we get Forbidden Hydra, Hydratown Comics, Golden Hydra or Hydraworld Comics?
Regardless, local signmakers could be in for a boom in business soon.
Just remember, looking at those Hydra logos…
- Phil Noto is the New Artist on Daredevil in August - May 22, 2018
- Full Marvel Solicitations for August 2018: Celebrating Fantastic Four’s 57th Birthday - May 22, 2018
- Delays to Diamond Comics Reorders After Data Lines Cut - May 22, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Iron Man #600 Sees Tony Stark Try to Bring Jim Rhodes Back To Life… - May 22, 2018
- A ‘Colourised’ Version of From Hell by Eddie Campbell for September - May 22, 2018