As we’ve mentioned before, there’s some pretty serious promotion planned for certain comic book stores to become “Hydra-ized” in celebration of Secret Empire.
Just as in Secret Empire, the United States Of America has been transformed by Hydra into a fascist state with many of its familiar elements changing — and introducing Hydra Youth — so participating comic book stores will also be transformed to promote the series.
We’ve seen the T-shirts staff will be wearing. But in talking to a non-participating retailer, I heard that those who are will change their own store logos to be more Hydra-like. Change or name? Change of font? Skulls everywhere? I don’t know.
Conceivably, could we get Forbidden Hydra, Hydratown Comics, Golden Hydra or Hydraworld Comics?
Regardless, local signmakers could be in for a boom in business soon.
Just remember, looking at those Hydra logos…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017