Bandai Namco dropped the latest trailer for Tekken 7 this morning, and while it doesn’t quite give intricate details about the storyline, it does paint a better picture of what we’re looking at when the game comes out on June 2nd.
If you believe the subtext of the trailer, it sounds like this may be the last game for some of the series’ most time-honored characters as they introduce a new set of fighters with a mix of the old. Depending on how you feel about Tekken as a series, that could be an awesome thing or a terrible thing as the game has remained a fan favorite, but for some has grown stale. No matter how you feel, the trailer below serves as great hype for the return of Tekken to the rest of the world.
- Finding Closure In The Middle Of A Fighting Tournament With 'Tekken 7'
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- My Stream Need Some Fine Tuning: We Review Ultimate Ears’ Sound Tap - January 20, 2018
- Playing With More Power: We Review My Arcade’s Super Gamepad - January 20, 2018
- Finding Metal For My Pedal: We Review Logitech’s G29 Driving Force - January 20, 2018
- Old-School Gaming In The Literal Sense: We Review The Super Retro-Cade - January 20, 2018
- Finding A Balance With ROCCAT: We Review Their Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse - January 20, 2018