Bandai Namco dropped the latest trailer for Tekken 7 this morning, and while it doesn’t quite give intricate details about the storyline, it does paint a better picture of what we’re looking at when the game comes out on June 2nd.
If you believe the subtext of the trailer, it sounds like this may be the last game for some of the series’ most time-honored characters as they introduce a new set of fighters with a mix of the old. Depending on how you feel about Tekken as a series, that could be an awesome thing or a terrible thing as the game has remained a fan favorite, but for some has grown stale. No matter how you feel, the trailer below serves as great hype for the return of Tekken to the rest of the world.
- Finding Closure In The Middle Of A Fighting Tournament With 'Tekken 7'
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- Video Game Voice Actor Strike May Be Coming To An End - September 25, 2017
- The Complete Notes To The 1.0.3 Patch For ‘Destiny 2’ - September 25, 2017
- Capcom Bringing In New ‘Street Fighter V’ Skins For Halloween - September 25, 2017
- Sony Shows Off New Titles With Latest PlayStation 4 Ad - September 25, 2017
- Sledgehammer Games Head Reveals New Zombie Images From ‘Call Of Duty: WWII’ - September 25, 2017