Bandai Namco dropped the latest trailer for Tekken 7 this morning, and while it doesn’t quite give intricate details about the storyline, it does paint a better picture of what we’re looking at when the game comes out on June 2nd.
If you believe the subtext of the trailer, it sounds like this may be the last game for some of the series’ most time-honored characters as they introduce a new set of fighters with a mix of the old. Depending on how you feel about Tekken as a series, that could be an awesome thing or a terrible thing as the game has remained a fan favorite, but for some has grown stale. No matter how you feel, the trailer below serves as great hype for the return of Tekken to the rest of the world.
- Finding Closure In The Middle Of A Fighting Tournament With 'Tekken 7'
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- ‘The Sims 4’ Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall - July 24, 2017
- Kang The Conqueror Debuts In ‘LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2’ - July 24, 2017
- ‘Dying Light’ Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content - July 24, 2017
- Win These Custom Prints From ‘Valerian: City of Alpha’ - July 24, 2017
- Walmart Kills Pre-Orders For Super NES Classic Edition - July 24, 2017