Bandai Namco dropped the latest trailer for Tekken 7 this morning, and while it doesn’t quite give intricate details about the storyline, it does paint a better picture of what we’re looking at when the game comes out on June 2nd.
If you believe the subtext of the trailer, it sounds like this may be the last game for some of the series’ most time-honored characters as they introduce a new set of fighters with a mix of the old. Depending on how you feel about Tekken as a series, that could be an awesome thing or a terrible thing as the game has remained a fan favorite, but for some has grown stale. No matter how you feel, the trailer below serves as great hype for the return of Tekken to the rest of the world.
- Finding Closure In The Middle Of A Fighting Tournament With 'Tekken 7'
- 'Tekken 7' Releases The Opening Title Sequence For Fun
- Echo Fox Secures A Franchise Spot In The ‘League Of Legends’ Championship Series - November 20, 2017
- Microïds Release A New Nintendo Switch Trailer For ‘Gear.Club Unlimited’ - November 20, 2017
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest ‘Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia’ Trailer - November 20, 2017
- Fat Dog Games Release The First Scary Trailer For ‘Apparition’ - November 20, 2017
- Ubisoft Lays Out The Plans For Year Three Of ‘Rainbow Six Siege’ - November 20, 2017