The final pages of Secret Empire #2 weren’t drawn by the solicited and credited Andrea Sorrentino, but by Rod Reis, indicating, perhaps, a different reality to the rest of the issue.
Bleeding Cool previously reported that Rod Reis was being officially added to the credits with Secret Empire #3 (and that this differentiated reality would continue) and #4, joining Andrea Sorrentino and Leinil Francis Yu, respectively.
Well, Secret Empire #5 has had a bigger change. The previously solicited Leinil Francis Yu is off, replaced by the #2 and #3 creative team of Andrea Sorrentino and Rod Reis. And also indicating that the separated reality will be continuing through the series.
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017