The final pages of Secret Empire #2 weren’t drawn by the solicited and credited Andrea Sorrentino, but by Rod Reis, indicating, perhaps, a different reality to the rest of the issue.
Bleeding Cool previously reported that Rod Reis was being officially added to the credits with Secret Empire #3 (and that this differentiated reality would continue) and #4, joining Andrea Sorrentino and Leinil Francis Yu, respectively.
Well, Secret Empire #5 has had a bigger change. The previously solicited Leinil Francis Yu is off, replaced by the #2 and #3 creative team of Andrea Sorrentino and Rod Reis. And also indicating that the separated reality will be continuing through the series.
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS
- Dastardly And Muttley #1 Review: A Surreal Modern Warfare Story - August 17, 2017
- A Final Trailer For Tonight/Tomorrow Morning’s Defenders Bingedrop From Marvel And Netflix - August 17, 2017
- Howard Chaykin Had To Change Another Cover ‘For Divided States Of Hysteria’ - August 17, 2017
- Who Is… Batman: The Dawnbreaker In ‘Dark Nights: Metal’? (SPOILERS) - August 17, 2017
- The Washington DC Comic Store That Wants A Liquor License - August 17, 2017