The final pages of Secret Empire #2 weren’t drawn by the solicited and credited Andrea Sorrentino, but by Rod Reis, indicating, perhaps, a different reality to the rest of the issue.
Bleeding Cool previously reported that Rod Reis was being officially added to the credits with Secret Empire #3 (and that this differentiated reality would continue) and #4, joining Andrea Sorrentino and Leinil Francis Yu, respectively.
Well, Secret Empire #5 has had a bigger change. The previously solicited Leinil Francis Yu is off, replaced by the #2 and #3 creative team of Andrea Sorrentino and Rod Reis. And also indicating that the separated reality will be continuing through the series.
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017