The final pages of Secret Empire #2 weren’t drawn by the solicited and credited Andrea Sorrentino, but by Rod Reis, indicating, perhaps, a different reality to the rest of the issue.
Bleeding Cool previously reported that Rod Reis was being officially added to the credits with Secret Empire #3 (and that this differentiated reality would continue) and #4, joining Andrea Sorrentino and Leinil Francis Yu, respectively.
Well, Secret Empire #5 has had a bigger change. The previously solicited Leinil Francis Yu is off, replaced by the #2 and #3 creative team of Andrea Sorrentino and Rod Reis. And also indicating that the separated reality will be continuing through the series.
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS
- Ready Player One Is Both a Celebration of and a Heady Critique on the Shallowness of Pop Culture - March 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018
- Batbooks Get Fill-In Arcs Until After the BatWedding – a BatRelaunch in the Cards? - March 20, 2018
- Aquaman, Nightwing, Suicide Squad, and Justice League Go from $2.99 to $3.99 in June - March 20, 2018
- DC’s New Age of Heroes Continues to Churn Through the Artists Who Were Meant to be First - March 20, 2018