The final pages of Secret Empire #2 weren’t drawn by the solicited and credited Andrea Sorrentino, but by Rod Reis, indicating, perhaps, a different reality to the rest of the issue.
Bleeding Cool previously reported that Rod Reis was being officially added to the credits with Secret Empire #3 (and that this differentiated reality would continue) and #4, joining Andrea Sorrentino and Leinil Francis Yu, respectively.
Well, Secret Empire #5 has had a bigger change. The previously solicited Leinil Francis Yu is off, replaced by the #2 and #3 creative team of Andrea Sorrentino and Rod Reis. And also indicating that the separated reality will be continuing through the series.
- Faeries Will Flood From The Faultlines From Midsummer’s Night - June 25, 2017
- Dan Schaffer And David Miller Bring Malefic To Devil’s Due For September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- Will We Discover The New Doctor Who Next Week? - June 25, 2017
- Adrian Ramos Launches No Room For Magic #1 In Keenspot’s September 2017 Solicits - June 25, 2017
- It’s Not San Andreas’ Fault, It’s The Monsters! Massimo Rosi And Gabriel Ibarra Nunez Launch Graveland #1 From Scout Comics In September 2017 Solicitations - June 25, 2017