Bungie dropped some new screenshots for Destiny 2 on us, as well as a “character carousel” and a teaser trailer for their livestream event that will be happening later today. That livestream will showcase Destiny 2‘s gameplay for the first time, so you probably don’t want to miss it.
What we do know about Destiny 2 so far is pretty basic.
- The DLC expansions will focus on returning characters Osiris and Rasputin, probably.
- Bungie gave us a teaser trailer to tease the actual announcement teasertrailer.
- The logo is incredibly photoshoppable.
- It has an early access beta for players who pre-order it.
- It will release on September 8, 2017.
- Your Guardian’s physical appearance will carry over, but not their stats or equipment.
- And you can see the Gameplay reveal live at Odeon Theaters, if that’s what you’re into.
In case you need something to whet your appetite for all things Destiny, Bungie also put out this seris of screenshots, which mostly take their queue from the game’s official reveal trailer.
The livestream teaser is below. That stream will take place at 1 PM EDT/ 10 AM EDT – or 6PM if you’re based in the UK.
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018
- First Details on Elite Dangerous: Beyond- Chapter Four Revealed - October 15, 2018
- Rockstar Devs Reportedly Working 100 Hour Weeks on Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 15, 2018