By Ale Garza
Seriously, where would I be without my friends?
When I launched Ninja Boy 2 on Kickstarter two weeks ago, I’ll admit I was a little nervous. I mean, sure, over the years NINJA BOY fans have proven to be some of the most loyal and excited readers a guy could ask for… but anyone who has ever started a Kickstarter will admit they’re a little nervous. (And if they — they’re lying!)
But this is the first major launch from Overground Comics and I wanted to make a good first impression.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about. We’re not even halfway through the funding period and we’ve already surpassed out first goal! If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do. And if you have already — go back and check out the first of our stretch goals.
The part about my friends? Well I got 8 (and counting) of the hottest artists in the business to provide alternate covers!
Thank you guys, I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017