By Ale Garza
Seriously, where would I be without my friends?
When I launched Ninja Boy 2 on Kickstarter two weeks ago, I’ll admit I was a little nervous. I mean, sure, over the years NINJA BOY fans have proven to be some of the most loyal and excited readers a guy could ask for… but anyone who has ever started a Kickstarter will admit they’re a little nervous. (And if they — they’re lying!)
But this is the first major launch from Overground Comics and I wanted to make a good first impression.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about. We’re not even halfway through the funding period and we’ve already surpassed out first goal! If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do. And if you have already — go back and check out the first of our stretch goals.
The part about my friends? Well I got 8 (and counting) of the hottest artists in the business to provide alternate covers!
Thank you guys, I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018