By Ale Garza
Seriously, where would I be without my friends?
When I launched Ninja Boy 2 on Kickstarter two weeks ago, I’ll admit I was a little nervous. I mean, sure, over the years NINJA BOY fans have proven to be some of the most loyal and excited readers a guy could ask for… but anyone who has ever started a Kickstarter will admit they’re a little nervous. (And if they — they’re lying!)
But this is the first major launch from Overground Comics and I wanted to make a good first impression.
Turns out I had nothing to worry about. We’re not even halfway through the funding period and we’ve already surpassed out first goal! If you haven’t checked it out yet, please do. And if you have already — go back and check out the first of our stretch goals.
The part about my friends? Well I got 8 (and counting) of the hottest artists in the business to provide alternate covers!
Thank you guys, I couldn’t have done it without you.
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017
- Jonathan Hickman Confirms Jim Lee’s News To Bleeding Cool - August 17, 2017
- ‘Evolution’: New Skybound Comic From James Asmus, Joseph Keatinge, Christopher Sebela, Joshua Williamson, Joe Infurnari, And Jordan Boyd - August 17, 2017
- Titan Comics Turn Their Marvel-Baiting ‘Fighting American’ Meme Into A Variant Cover - August 17, 2017