Capcom is bringing back arcade classic Ghouls’n Ghosts, the legendary side scrolling action platformer which stole all of your lunch money once upon a time. The game has been ported to mobile with support for iOS and Android devices. To celebrate the title’s launch, Ghouls’n Ghosts will have a limited time launch price of $0.99 across both platforms. Additionally, 1942, Wolf of the Battlefield : Commando and Ghosts’n Goblins will also be on sale for $0.99. After the launch sale the Ghouls’n Ghosts app will be available for $1.99. So if you’ve been wanting to replay GnG but haven’t been able to find a working arcade cabinet at your local arcade, you may want to hop on that launch sale. I know I will be.
In the years since the game’s debut in 1988, Capcom has done some tweaking, so you’ve got the following new features in addition to all the ones you love:
- Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
- Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks
- Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
- Two modes of play “Casual mode” has been added for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- New leaderboards and achievements
To Download Visit:
Apple – https://itunes.apple.com/us/
Google – https://play.google.com/
- Here’s 55 Minutes of Gameplay from Vampyr - May 24, 2018
- Gamers Involved in December’s Deadly Swatting Prank Have Been Indicted - May 24, 2018
- John Peter “TotalBiscuit” Bain Dead at 33 Due to Cancer Complications - May 24, 2018
- Cable Bodyslides His Way into Marvel Strike Force - May 24, 2018
- Battalion 1944 Launches Major Wartide 2.0 Update Ahead of Tournament - May 24, 2018