Capcom is bringing back arcade classic Ghouls’n Ghosts, the legendary side scrolling action platformer which stole all of your lunch money once upon a time. The game has been ported to mobile with support for iOS and Android devices. To celebrate the title’s launch, Ghouls’n Ghosts will have a limited time launch price of $0.99 across both platforms. Additionally, 1942, Wolf of the Battlefield : Commando and Ghosts’n Goblins will also be on sale for $0.99. After the launch sale the Ghouls’n Ghosts app will be available for $1.99. So if you’ve been wanting to replay GnG but haven’t been able to find a working arcade cabinet at your local arcade, you may want to hop on that launch sale. I know I will be.
In the years since the game’s debut in 1988, Capcom has done some tweaking, so you’ve got the following new features in addition to all the ones you love:
- Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
- Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks
- Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
- Two modes of play “Casual mode” has been added for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- New leaderboards and achievements
To Download Visit:
Apple – https://itunes.apple.com/us/
Google – https://play.google.com/
- Tokyo RPG Factory’s Lost Sphear Has An Official Launch Date - July 25, 2017
- CD Projekt Red Are Hosting A Gwent Tournament At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Bluehole Studios And The ESL Are Hosting A PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds Tourney At Gamescom - July 25, 2017
- Dead By Daylight’s Next Killer, The Huntress, Hits PC On Thursday - July 25, 2017
- Destiny 2’s Social Space Will Open Today For One Hour Only - July 23, 2017