Author Neil Gaiman has had quite a few of his projects come to the big and small screen. From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the beautiful Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got.
The next Gaiman property to make it to the big screen is based off of his short story How to Talk to Girls. It has been adapted by screenwriter Philippa Goslett and John Cameron Mitchell with Mitchell also serving as the director. The movie has an all-star cast including Nicole Kidman, Elle Fanning, and Ruth Wilson. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday. The Playlist had a poster and some images as well.
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most dangerous place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
How to Talk to Girls at Parties doesn’t have a US release date yet.
- American Gods Author Neil Gaiman Promises To Read "Something Unlikely" On Periscope If Refugee Donations Reach $100,000
- [Sundance 2018] The Guilty Review: A Game of Telephone That Doesn’t Quite Connect - January 19, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] Our New President Review: A Terrifying Montage of Russian Propaganda - January 19, 2018
- It’s Jaeger vs. Jaeger in New Pacific Rim Uprising Images - January 18, 2018
- The Writer of The Jungle Book 2 Gives an Update on the Movie - January 18, 2018
- New Tomb Raider Trailer Drops Tomorrow — Here’s a Teaser - January 17, 2018