Author Neil Gaiman has had quite a few of his projects come to the big and small screen. From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the beautiful Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got.
The next Gaiman property to make it to the big screen is based off of his short story How to Talk to Girls. It has been adapted by screenwriter Philippa Goslett and John Cameron Mitchell with Mitchell also serving as the director. The movie has an all-star cast including Nicole Kidman, Elle Fanning, and Ruth Wilson. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday. The Playlist had a poster and some images as well.
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most dangerous place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
How to Talk to Girls at Parties doesn’t have a US release date yet.
- American Gods Author Neil Gaiman Promises To Read "Something Unlikely" On Periscope If Refugee Donations Reach $100,000
- Chris Hemsworth Was “Weirdly Shaken” To Meet Chris Pratt For Avengers: Infinity War - August 16, 2017
- Justice League Will Have A “More Traditional” Batman - August 16, 2017
- Paul Bettany Says The Russos Made The Avengers: Infinity War Set “Stress Free” - August 16, 2017
- Daniel Craig Confirms He Is Doing James Bond 25 - August 15, 2017
- American Honey Star Sasha Lane Joins The Hellboy Reboot - August 15, 2017