Author Neil Gaiman has had quite a few of his projects come to the big and small screen. From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the beautiful Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got.
The next Gaiman property to make it to the big screen is based off of his short story How to Talk to Girls. It has been adapted by screenwriter Philippa Goslett and John Cameron Mitchell with Mitchell also serving as the director. The movie has an all-star cast including Nicole Kidman, Elle Fanning, and Ruth Wilson. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday. The Playlist had a poster and some images as well.
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most dangerous place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
How to Talk to Girls at Parties doesn’t have a US release date yet.
- American Gods Author Neil Gaiman Promises To Read "Something Unlikely" On Periscope If Refugee Donations Reach $100,000
- Justice League: Time To Kick Off Wonder Woman And Cyborg Week - October 23, 2017
- Marvel’s Runaways Has Wrapped Production - October 23, 2017
- Julian Lewis Jones Reveals His Justice League Role - October 22, 2017
- Justice League: Aquaman And Cyborg Do Not Get Along - October 22, 2017
- Shane Black’s The Predator Gets A Motion Poster - October 21, 2017