Author Neil Gaiman has had quite a few of his projects come to the big and small screen. From the fantastic American Gods on STARZ right now, to the beautiful Coraline which introduced us to Laika, to the underrated Stardust which really deserved more love than it got.
The next Gaiman property to make it to the big screen is based off of his short story How to Talk to Girls. It has been adapted by screenwriter Philippa Goslett and John Cameron Mitchell with Mitchell also serving as the director. The movie has an all-star cast including Nicole Kidman, Elle Fanning, and Ruth Wilson. Fanning, Gaiman, and Mitchell all shared teasers from the movie set to make its debut at Cannes this Sunday. The Playlist had a poster and some images as well.
An alien touring the galaxy breaks away from her group and meets two young inhabitants of the most dangerous place in the universe: the London suburb of Croydon.
How to Talk to Girls at Parties doesn’t have a US release date yet.
- Watch: New 'How To Talk To Girls At Parties' Trailer from A24
- American Gods Author Neil Gaiman Promises To Read "Something Unlikely" On Periscope If Refugee Donations Reach $100,000
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018