We have an exclusive look at the process art for Red Son Rising: Sons of Ares #2 from Pierce Brown, Rik Hoskin and Eli Powell. The series is based on the novel of the same name by Brown. While the Sons of Ares are on the run as their mission takes a deadly turn, Fitchner Au Barca’s time at The Institute is revisited. He learned many lessons there, but the most important of all was one of loyalty. The Peerless Scarred stand above all and look down on the rest. Their dismissal of one of their own proves to be a fateful error.
The pages below show the inks, colors and then letters for pages 4-7 of the upcoming issue.
Both Red Son Rising: Sons of Ares #2 and Sovereigns #2 from Dynamite have final orders cutoffs this week and I hear they’re being under ordered by retailers. If you’re a fan of either series you might want to give your retailer a heads up that you want a copy.
- Kansas City Chiefs Extend Coach’s Contract While Firing General Manager - June 25, 2017
- Clive Barker Announces Hellraiser: Anthology Volume Two - June 25, 2017
- Batman Vs Superman In A Pokemon Gym Battle - June 25, 2017
- What Comics Has Michael Keaton Read To Prepare To Play The Vulture? - June 25, 2017
- Did The A-Team Just Appear On Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars - June 25, 2017