We have an exclusive look at the process art for Red Son Rising: Sons of Ares #2 from Pierce Brown, Rik Hoskin and Eli Powell. The series is based on the novel of the same name by Brown. While the Sons of Ares are on the run as their mission takes a deadly turn, Fitchner Au Barca’s time at The Institute is revisited. He learned many lessons there, but the most important of all was one of loyalty. The Peerless Scarred stand above all and look down on the rest. Their dismissal of one of their own proves to be a fateful error.
The pages below show the inks, colors and then letters for pages 4-7 of the upcoming issue.
Both Red Son Rising: Sons of Ares #2 and Sovereigns #2 from Dynamite have final orders cutoffs this week and I hear they’re being under ordered by retailers. If you’re a fan of either series you might want to give your retailer a heads up that you want a copy.
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017