We’ve finally made it to the end of Amplitude’s 4X trailer series for Endless Space 2 with today’s “Exterminate” trailer, which focuses on the utter and complete destruction of all who oppose you in Endless Space 2.
The trailer’s description reads, as follows:
“After a long journey exploring, expanding and exploiting, you are now the leader of a powerful civilization and ready to meet other races head-on. You now have many strategic and diplomatic choices to make – will you try and shape alliances that bring you towards victory, or will you head straight for battle? The galaxy is a dangerous place, and it pays to sometimes go on the offense first.”
This trailer brings the “4X” saga to a close, and marks the end of your journey as a faction leader in Endless Space 2. By the time you get to exterminating the competition, you’ve already made your empire. Now it’s time to sit back and try to keep your title from those pesky up-and-coming explorers.
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017