We’ve long known that superstar actor and pro wrestler Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is a Harry Potter fan. The Rock has even revealed which Hogwarts House he would be sorted to — Hufflepuff — in the event he had a chance to attend the magical academy. But when called upon by Matthew Lewis to serve as Lewis’s patronus — the magical totem animals that serve to ward off dementors and were also used by the Order of the Phoenix to send secret messages — The Rock was happy to oblige, and even had a suggestion for what his own Patronus would be:
I just wish @TheRock was my Patronus.
— Matthew Lewis (@Mattdavelewis) May 18, 2017
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 18, 2017
Since he’s such a fan, can we expect The Rock to pop up in a future Wizarding World movie? We all know that any time an actor mentions a movie franchise on social media, it constitutes rumors that they’re up for a part. And he would be great in the role; even Johnny Depp’s Grindelwald wouldn’t stand a chance against a well-timed Rockus Bottomus hex.
Of course, a role in that franchise could put a damper on The Great One’s 2020 presidential campaign, so we’ll have to take this rumor we just started with a grain of salt.
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Political Career Suffers First Major Setback As Baywatch Set To Bomb At The Box Office
- Dwayne Johnson Seemingly Confirms 'Fast And Furious' Spin-Off Via A Pec Flex
- Poll Shows Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Would Beat Donald Trump In 2020
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018