Developer Dontnod today announced that they are working on another Life Is Strange game. In the same announcement, the development team also revealed that Life is Strange recently hit the three million unique players mark. Granted, the team does not call the new game Life is Strange 2, or call it a sequel. So it could be a spin-off or side-story, rather than a direct sequel. it’s a bit early to call it a reboot, since the final episode of Life Is Strange hit just last year.
The studio is also working on a new Vampyr game as well.
The announcement from Dontnod is below.
- Dontnot Releases the Latest Trailer for Life Is Strange 2
- New 'Life Is Strange: Before The Storm' Video Focuses On Family
- Two Games For June's PlayStation Plus Leaked By Turkish PlayStation Twitter
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018