IGN revealed an 11-piece set of concept art from THQ Nordic’s upcoming game Darksiders 3 in which you play one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, Fury.
I think what strikes me the most about this series of concepts is that, well, quite a lot of the monsters featured here are look like they’re on model bases. You know, like they’re part of a tabletop game. And that’s pretty darn cool when you consider what we already know about Darksiders 3.
The story itself is pretty bare-bones, at least for now. We know that the game will be set around the same time as the events of Darksiders II and will follow Fury’s quest to destroy unique physical versions of of the Seven Deadly Sins. So if those seven deadly sins look anything like what we’ve got in this series of concept art, well, they’re going to be pretty freaking fantastic. And the worlds we can see Fury exploring in these concepts are also pretty damn epic.
- Darksiders 3 Next DLC Will Take People to the Serpent Holes
- THQ Nordic Confirms a Release Date for Darksiders III After Leak
- Why Post Malone Streaming Blackout Won’t Increase Call of Duty’s Popularity - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Will Not Include the Liefeld Captain America Cover - October 19, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Gets Spooky with the All Saint’s Wake Event - October 18, 2018
- Here is Everything You Need to Know About Battletech: Flashpoint - October 18, 2018
- Dauntless Reveals its New Riftstalker Behemoth and Dark Harvest Event - October 18, 2018