Wonder Woman got an Entertainment Weekly cover and with that comes some new images from the movie including a behind-the-scenes shot of director Patty Jenkins with stars Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman will be released on June 2, 2017 and you can listen to the chant of “please don’t suck” until then.
- How [SPOILER] Became The Villain Of The Defenders - August 20, 2017
- Godzilla Vs. Kong Will Be A “Massive Monster Brawl” - August 20, 2017
- The People Behind The Uncharted Movie Want It To Be The Next Indiana Jones - August 20, 2017
- Adam Wingard Says There Will Be A Clear Winner In ‘Godzilla Vs. Kong’ - August 20, 2017
- Orson Scott Card Won’t Be Attending Salt Lake Comic Con After All - August 20, 2017