Wonder Woman got an Entertainment Weekly cover and with that comes some new images from the movie including a behind-the-scenes shot of director Patty Jenkins with stars Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman will be released on June 2, 2017 and you can listen to the chant of “please don’t suck” until then.
- Filming For Season One Of ‘The Punisher’ Had “Aggressive Passion” - May 24, 2017
- Bryan Fuller Is Evil And Teases A “Great Idea” For ‘Hannibal’ Season 4 - May 24, 2017
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Reviewed: A Lazy, Cynical, And Boring Cash In - May 24, 2017
- ‘Baywatch’ Reviewed: Second Hand Boob Pain And Not Much Else - May 24, 2017
- New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Trailer Promises War - May 24, 2017