Wonder Woman got an Entertainment Weekly cover and with that comes some new images from the movie including a behind-the-scenes shot of director Patty Jenkins with stars Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman will be released on June 2, 2017 and you can listen to the chant of “please don’t suck” until then.
- Andy Park Shares New Ant-Man and the Wasp Art - May 23, 2018
- Paramount Pictures Pulls Transformers 7 and Shifts Other Releases - May 23, 2018
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018