Wonder Woman got an Entertainment Weekly cover and with that comes some new images from the movie including a behind-the-scenes shot of director Patty Jenkins with stars Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman will be released on June 2, 2017 and you can listen to the chant of “please don’t suck” until then.
- Lucifer Season 3 Episode 3 Review: Maze Continues To Be The Best - October 17, 2017
- The Gifted Season 1 Episode 3 Review: Keeps Getting Better - October 17, 2017
- Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 Promo And Summary - October 17, 2017
- The Gifted Season 1: Episode 4 Promo And Summary - October 17, 2017
- Reid Scott Of ‘Veep’ Is In Talks To Join ‘Venom’ - October 16, 2017