Wonder Woman got an Entertainment Weekly cover and with that comes some new images from the movie including a behind-the-scenes shot of director Patty Jenkins with stars Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Summary: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman will be released on June 2, 2017 and you can listen to the chant of “please don’t suck” until then.
- Ticket Booth: Transformers, And Unfortunately Nothing Else - June 23, 2017
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 89: Everything About E3 - June 23, 2017
- More Set Photos From ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ With Bonus Ving Rhames - June 23, 2017
- Tom Holland Praises Tom Hardy, Says ‘Venom’ Could Be “Very Cool” - June 23, 2017
- ‘Rocko’s Modern Life’ Returns For A TV Movie In 2018 - June 23, 2017