There is a new picture from Marvel’s The Defenders from Empire Magazine of the steam standing united likely right before a huge hallway fight (that’s a stretch). However, despite being united in the picture the cast was a little nervous about how they would come together.
“I was concerned about how you could combine these worlds,” said Daredevil star Charlie Cox. “Tonally they feel so different. But it feels like all the characters have been respected, and the show has a tone of its own. [They’ve] kept it grounded, but at the same time it lives in a slightly mythical world.”
That doesn’t mean that everything is going to be fine once they do come together.
“We’re very reluctant at first. Nobody really wants to work with anyone. By the end of the show, I think it might be more like The Hangover.” laughs Colter. “‘I don’t ever want to see you again!’”
The Marvel universe is littered with reluctant team-ups but considering the various personalities on display in The Defenders it’s not surprising that they aren’t best friends by the end.
Summary: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist team up to fight crime in New York City.
Marvel’s The Defenders will stream to Netflix on August 18, 2017.
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018