There is a new picture from Marvel’s The Defenders from Empire Magazine of the steam standing united likely right before a huge hallway fight (that’s a stretch). However, despite being united in the picture the cast was a little nervous about how they would come together.
“I was concerned about how you could combine these worlds,” said Daredevil star Charlie Cox. “Tonally they feel so different. But it feels like all the characters have been respected, and the show has a tone of its own. [They’ve] kept it grounded, but at the same time it lives in a slightly mythical world.”
That doesn’t mean that everything is going to be fine once they do come together.
“We’re very reluctant at first. Nobody really wants to work with anyone. By the end of the show, I think it might be more like The Hangover.” laughs Colter. “‘I don’t ever want to see you again!’”
The Marvel universe is littered with reluctant team-ups but considering the various personalities on display in The Defenders it’s not surprising that they aren’t best friends by the end.
Summary: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist team up to fight crime in New York City.
Marvel’s The Defenders will stream to Netflix on August 18, 2017.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix and Marvel Cancel Luke Cage - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018