Here’s Tula Lotay‘s cover for Grass Kings #4, revealed by Boom! for Final Order Cut-Off schedules, alongside a new preview of the issue on sale on June 14th by Matt Kindt and Tyler Jenkins, Matt even does his own 1:10 cover.
See? Here’s a look at the rest of the comic as Humbert and his police force face off against Robert’s militia in the Grass Kingdom.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018