Jon Malin may be best known for drawing Thunderbolts and Youngblood, with other work dotted around the publishers. But he’d really like to write as well.
Which is why he came up with this five page Hulk/Wolverine story to show off his writing chops, And thankfully was able to persuade the artist Jon Malin to draw them up…
Thankfully he didn’t choose to hold the head a little higher so that the neck could be seen dripping blood from it, or moving the body over a little further so that the neck of the body could be seen to be bloody…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018