Jon Malin may be best known for drawing Thunderbolts and Youngblood, with other work dotted around the publishers. But he’d really like to write as well.
Which is why he came up with this five page Hulk/Wolverine story to show off his writing chops, And thankfully was able to persuade the artist Jon Malin to draw them up…
Thankfully he didn’t choose to hold the head a little higher so that the neck could be seen dripping blood from it, or moving the body over a little further so that the neck of the body could be seen to be bloody…
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018
- The 28 Covers Of Tony Stark: Iron Man – And How Retailers Can Order Them - April 23, 2018