One of the highlights of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty was dealing with Solidus Snake and how the dude just wouldn’t die. Every time you heard his voice you knew tough times were ahead. Sadly, that voice is no longer with us as the voice actor who portrayed him, John Cygan, has passed away.
Cygan had a healthy film, TV, and voice acting career that included roles in The Commish, WALL-E, Toy Story 3, Cars, Inside Out, Diagnosis Murder, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Broken Age, Grandia II, Spec Ops: The Line, and The X-Files to name a few. He had reportedly been battling cancer for several years and finally passed away at age 63 on Saturday, May 13. Cygan is survived by his wife Cathy and children Jack and Annie. Our love and condolences go out to his family.
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018