One of the highlights of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty was dealing with Solidus Snake and how the dude just wouldn’t die. Every time you heard his voice you knew tough times were ahead. Sadly, that voice is no longer with us as the voice actor who portrayed him, John Cygan, has passed away.
Cygan had a healthy film, TV, and voice acting career that included roles in The Commish, WALL-E, Toy Story 3, Cars, Inside Out, Diagnosis Murder, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Broken Age, Grandia II, Spec Ops: The Line, and The X-Files to name a few. He had reportedly been battling cancer for several years and finally passed away at age 63 on Saturday, May 13. Cygan is survived by his wife Cathy and children Jack and Annie. Our love and condolences go out to his family.
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018
- The Latest Far Cry 5 Trailer Wants to Tug at Your Heartstrings - March 19, 2018