One of the highlights of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty was dealing with Solidus Snake and how the dude just wouldn’t die. Every time you heard his voice you knew tough times were ahead. Sadly, that voice is no longer with us as the voice actor who portrayed him, John Cygan, has passed away.
Cygan had a healthy film, TV, and voice acting career that included roles in The Commish, WALL-E, Toy Story 3, Cars, Inside Out, Diagnosis Murder, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Broken Age, Grandia II, Spec Ops: The Line, and The X-Files to name a few. He had reportedly been battling cancer for several years and finally passed away at age 63 on Saturday, May 13. Cygan is survived by his wife Cathy and children Jack and Annie. Our love and condolences go out to his family.
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster - December 11, 2017
- A Look At The Full Roster For Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 11, 2017
- The Atari Box Will Be Available for Pre-Order This Week - December 11, 2017
- At Long Last, Hello Neighbor Gets A Launch Trailer - December 10, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 To Add Halo-Themed Racing Suits - December 10, 2017