One of the highlights of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty was dealing with Solidus Snake and how the dude just wouldn’t die. Every time you heard his voice you knew tough times were ahead. Sadly, that voice is no longer with us as the voice actor who portrayed him, John Cygan, has passed away.
Cygan had a healthy film, TV, and voice acting career that included roles in The Commish, WALL-E, Toy Story 3, Cars, Inside Out, Diagnosis Murder, Frasier, NYPD Blue, Broken Age, Grandia II, Spec Ops: The Line, and The X-Files to name a few. He had reportedly been battling cancer for several years and finally passed away at age 63 on Saturday, May 13. Cygan is survived by his wife Cathy and children Jack and Annie. Our love and condolences go out to his family.
- You’re Getting Less Than Ten Hours Of Story From ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - October 20, 2017
- ‘Lost Dimension’ To Come Out On Steam At The End Of October - October 20, 2017
- You’ll Get A Physical Version Of ‘Super Meat Boy’… In 2018 - October 20, 2017
- The Latest Xbox One X Commercial Tried To Brag About Power - October 20, 2017
- ‘Splatoon 2’ Will Officially Reveal The Long Blaster Tomorrow - October 20, 2017