Tom Brady is 39 years old, just won his 5th Super Bowl, was picked for the cover of Madden ’17, and is married to former supermodel Gisele Bundchen. Suffice to say that no one feels sorry for him. Though he’s suggested in the past that he’d play to 45, the other 31 football teams in the NFL not named The Patriots would be ecstatic if Brady decided to hang up his helmet — and now his wife is joining in on that wish. Bundchen talked to CBS This Morning and voiced her concern for Brady’s health due to concussions she says he has suffered.
He had a concussion last year. He has concussions pretty much every — I mean, we don’t talk about it. He does have concussions. I don’t really think it’s a healthy thing for a body to go through that kind of aggression all the time. That could not be healthy for you. I’m planning on him being healthy and do a lot of fun things when we’re like 100, I hope.
Brady was never listed as having a concussion last year, and Bundchen did not give a specific time when this happened. All significant injuries are to be reported, regardless of whether the player will miss time. Brady was on the report for some leg related issues, but never a concussion.
The New England Patriots have not commented on the report.
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017
- Alec Baldwin To Return As Trump For SNL Next Season - June 27, 2017
- Have Dinner With Comic Legend Walter Simonson At SDCC - June 27, 2017