Damnit Disney. I love cute things. I love the theme parks. So naturally Disney is releasing a new line of blind box vinylmation toys featuring some of the more iconic park items, and slapped a happy face on them.
I never in my life thought I’d want a Dole Whip figure with a happy face painted on it, but here we are. Personally I think these are awesome. While blind boxes are not my favorite toys in the world (so many duplicates!) I would buy the hell out of these, since frankly I want all of them. I’m a huge Haunted Mansion geek, so I’m pleased to see a gargoyle in the collection. Of course you can’t ignore the rest. The Space Mountain and People Mover figures are great. The Mint Juleep and Corn Dog are uh, there. The Sleeping Beauty castle is precious. I’d frankly be happy with any of them, even the food.
The toys will be available at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World beginning June 2.
- Beta Ray Bill Teased In New Disneyland Ride?
- Disneyland's Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout Ride Has Amazing Rocket Racoon Animatronics
- Move Over Donald Duck... Groot, Starlord, And Gamora To Meet and Greet With Disneyland Guests Starting May 27!
- Johnny Depp's Disneyland Surprise Stunt Wasn't His First
- Johnny Depp Inflicts Acting Skills On Live Audience At Disneyland's Pirates Of The Caribbean Ride
- Star Wars Land Details For Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Crewing The Millennium Falcon, Plus Star Tours Adding Last Jedi's Crait
- Disney Parks Rumor Mill Now Getting TRON Fans Hopes Up
- Nerd Food: Mikan Gummy from Japan Crate - June 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018