WWE Hall-of-Famer Scott Hall was hospitalized on Sunday after having chest pains backstage at a World Association of Wrestling event in the UK, according to reports from various wrestling dirt sheets including the inventively named Wrestling News as well as 411 Wrestling. WAW, the wrestling promotion run by Ricky and Saraya Knight, the parents of WWE Superstar Paige, features Paige’s fiancee, Alberto Del Rio, as its champion (and he accused Triple H of sleeping his way to the top!). Ricky Knight confirmed the reported hospitalization on Facebook, saying, “I can confirm Scott Hall was taken ill tonight at the WAW show in Lowestoft we are at the hospital now after tests early signs are positive and we hope to take him to our home soon.”
According to the reports, but as yet unconfirmed by Hall or Knight, Hall left the hospital “against doctors’ orders” and flew back to the United States. Hall hasn’t tweeted in four days as of this writing. We wish The Bad Guy a full and speedy recovery.
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018