The upcoming Kill Switch starring Dan Stevens got a second trailer and some posters. The movie looks like a low grade independent production which means that you can almost see what movies it’s ripping off like rings in a tree. That being said it doesn’t mean the movie is going to be bad just that it doesn’t look particularly original which is disappointing. You can usually rely on low grade science fiction to at least look different from the big blockbusters if nothing else.
Summary: A pilot battles to save his family and the planet after an experiment for unlimited energy goes wrong.
Kill Switch will be released on Ultra VOD on May 19, 2017 and in theaters June 16, 2017.
- Sean Gunn Talks Working With The Russo Brothers On Avengers: Infinity War - August 17, 2017
- How ‘Shazam!’ Director David F. Sandberg Is Dealing With Fan Expectations - August 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson Trusted His Inner Fan - August 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson: “It Was The Most Fun I’ve Ever Had Writing” - August 16, 2017
- Cosmic Marvel Universe Will Be Different From Guardians Of The Galaxy - August 16, 2017