It appears that people are very interested in Fox’s new X-Men television show The Gifted. The trailer, which was released at midnight on Monday morning, has been viewed 31 million times across all social networks according to Variety.
Marvel and Fox have had good luck in the television department so far this year. Legion did fairly well in ratings but was a critical smash and beloved by the fans. Fox is currently hitting more than they are missing when it comes to the X-Men. While X-Men: Apocalypse was kind of a mess of a movie Logan, Deadpool, and the aforementioned Legion are all fantastic. The latter ones work because they have a deep respect and love for their source material. While it is far too early to tell what kind of entry The Gifted is going to be on that sliding scale of X-Men projects it appears that people at, at the very least, interested.
Summary: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
The Gifted will premiere on Mondays at 9PM EST/8PM CST on Fox this fall.
- Fox TV Sends X-Men "Gifted" Trains To San Diego For Comic-Con #SDCC17
- X-Men: Apocalypse Review: The Apocalypse Of A Franchise
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Comments on Quicksilver’s Return for Avengers 4 - October 19, 2018
- Netflix Cancels Marvel’s Luke Cage After 2 Seasons - October 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: 3 New Behind-the-Scenes Photos - October 19, 2018
- Check Out Some Armored Sharks in These New Aquaman Images - October 19, 2018
- Disney’s Jungle Cruise Gets Delayed 9 Months - October 19, 2018