It appears that people are very interested in Fox’s new X-Men television show The Gifted. The trailer, which was released at midnight on Monday morning, has been viewed 31 million times across all social networks according to Variety.
Marvel and Fox have had good luck in the television department so far this year. Legion did fairly well in ratings but was a critical smash and beloved by the fans. Fox is currently hitting more than they are missing when it comes to the X-Men. While X-Men: Apocalypse was kind of a mess of a movie Logan, Deadpool, and the aforementioned Legion are all fantastic. The latter ones work because they have a deep respect and love for their source material. While it is far too early to tell what kind of entry The Gifted is going to be on that sliding scale of X-Men projects it appears that people at, at the very least, interested.
Summary: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
The Gifted will premiere on Mondays at 9PM EST/8PM CST on Fox this fall.
- The PG-13 Rating Hurt ‘Power Rangers’ According To Its Director - June 25, 2017
- Another TV Spot For ‘Dunkirk’ And Nolan Comments On The OST - June 25, 2017
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Teaser Trailer - June 24, 2017
- Only Spider-Man Is Confirmed For The MCU According To Kevin Feige - June 24, 2017
- A Hungover Dan Harmon Explains The ‘Rick And Morty’ Delays - June 24, 2017