This doesn’t seem like a straight forward invasion and fight back going on in the last two episodes of Supergirl. We already saw President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter) order the DEO to stand down before. While the synopsis for tonight’s episode says: Supergirl struggles to decide with whether or not to obey the President’s orders regarding Rhea’s latest actions. Knowning that Marsdin isn’t what she seems, will we find out that she is in league with Rhea or does she have a plan all of her own? We also get the return of Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart).
I’ll be live-tweeting the episode on @BC_DCTV starting at 8 PM PST. You can follow along there or the comments will be available below.
- Lynda Carter And The Library Of Awesome
- Things To Do In New Jersey This Weekend If You Like Comics - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s Top 10 Bad Parents: The List No One Wants To Be On - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1, Episode 1-3 Recap: When Castle Met Micro - November 17, 2017
- Anthony Del Col On The Inspiration For Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie - November 17, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Women Of Dynamite Comics Shipping February 2018 - November 17, 2017