This doesn’t seem like a straight forward invasion and fight back going on in the last two episodes of Supergirl. We already saw President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter) order the DEO to stand down before. While the synopsis for tonight’s episode says: Supergirl struggles to decide with whether or not to obey the President’s orders regarding Rhea’s latest actions. Knowning that Marsdin isn’t what she seems, will we find out that she is in league with Rhea or does she have a plan all of her own? We also get the return of Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart).
I’ll be live-tweeting the episode on @BC_DCTV starting at 8 PM PST. You can follow along there or the comments will be available below.
- Lynda Carter And The Library Of Awesome
- Cheo Hodari Coker was Nervous at the Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2 Premiere - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 8 Recap: If It Ain’t Rough, It Ain’t Right - June 23, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 7 Recap: On and On - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 6 Recap: The Basement - June 22, 2018
- Courtney Ford Promoted to Series Regular for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow - June 22, 2018