This doesn’t seem like a straight forward invasion and fight back going on in the last two episodes of Supergirl. We already saw President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter) order the DEO to stand down before. While the synopsis for tonight’s episode says: Supergirl struggles to decide with whether or not to obey the President’s orders regarding Rhea’s latest actions. Knowning that Marsdin isn’t what she seems, will we find out that she is in league with Rhea or does she have a plan all of her own? We also get the return of Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart).
I’ll be live-tweeting the episode on @BC_DCTV starting at 8 PM PST. You can follow along there or the comments will be available below.
- Writer’s Commentary – Kieron Gillen Talks James Bond Service - May 25, 2017
- How To End A Season With A Bang – The Arrow Season Finale - May 25, 2017
- Arrow Season Finale – Live Blog - May 24, 2017
- From No Pants To No Team – Buffalo Bills Cut Offensive Tackle Cyrus Kouandjio - May 24, 2017
- New Lookers Ember Series From Pat Shand/Christian Zanier Leads Boundless’ August 2017 Solicitations - May 24, 2017