This doesn’t seem like a straight forward invasion and fight back going on in the last two episodes of Supergirl. We already saw President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter) order the DEO to stand down before. While the synopsis for tonight’s episode says: Supergirl struggles to decide with whether or not to obey the President’s orders regarding Rhea’s latest actions. Knowning that Marsdin isn’t what she seems, will we find out that she is in league with Rhea or does she have a plan all of her own? We also get the return of Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart).
I’ll be live-tweeting the episode on @BC_DCTV starting at 8 PM PST. You can follow along there or the comments will be available below.
- Lynda Carter And The Library Of Awesome
- Book Review: A Murder of Manatees, the Return of Tom Stranger - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews for Agent 47: Birth of the Hitman #3 and Bettie Page #7 - January 23, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Media Tie-In Titles Shipping in April 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Ralph Dibny Versus the Eco-Friendly, Carb-Counting Bomber - January 23, 2018