This doesn’t seem like a straight forward invasion and fight back going on in the last two episodes of Supergirl. We already saw President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter) order the DEO to stand down before. While the synopsis for tonight’s episode says: Supergirl struggles to decide with whether or not to obey the President’s orders regarding Rhea’s latest actions. Knowning that Marsdin isn’t what she seems, will we find out that she is in league with Rhea or does she have a plan all of her own? We also get the return of Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart).
I’ll be live-tweeting the episode on @BC_DCTV starting at 8 PM PST. You can follow along there or the comments will be available below.
- Lynda Carter And The Library Of Awesome
- New Marvel’s The Defenders Trailer From Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Newest Groupees Bundle Focuses On Game Of Thrones - July 21, 2017
- Digging Deeper Into The New Hard Case Crime Comics - July 21, 2017
- Marvel’s The Defenders Panel Live From Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Watch The Big Hero 6 Animated Series Clip From SDCC - July 21, 2017